Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VEX 2012 Nissan GTR Inhouse Alpha 9 Build

Hey Guys and Girls,

Well Our customer loved his Stage 2 2012 Nissan GTR But needed more power! VEX was happy to help!

This is the first Alpha 9 GTR fully built and tuned in Canada (more are being built as this is wrote!)

Parts List:
    AMS Alpha 9 Turbochargers
    Forge Motorsports Wastegate Actuators
    AMS Alpha Induction and Intercooler piping Kit, Black powder coated, with optional HKS Blow off Valves
    AMS Alpha Intercooler Kit
    Injector Dynamics 1000cc Injectors
    Deatschwerks 265lph fuel pump x 2
    Motul 300V Synthetic Oil

Here we are visiting our buddys Sam and Kevin at Stadium Nissan to drain the A/C for us, we also ran into another customers Mr. T's GTR as well!

Let the tear down begin!

OEM Turbocharger on the left, Alpha 9 Turbocharger on the right

AMS Alpha Intercooler Kit, factory ducting fits perfect!

AMS Alpha Induction and Intercooler Piping Kit with HKS BOV's

Finished Alpha 9 Kit fully Installed and Tuned!

Sneak Peak at the VEX Performance S321 Stainless Steel Exhaust

For this and other GTR Builds check out our other posts at http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index....x-performance/
    -Ryan
    ryan@VEXperformance.com
    Toll Free: 1.855.VEX.PERF Local: 403.243.1111

Authorized Canadian Dealer / Distributor / Tuner for:
    Haltech Engine management Systems
    OS Giken
    TiAL Sport
    Garrett Turbochargers
    Tomei
    Motul
    Nismo
    Rally Armor
    COBB

sickcarr

Comment

Wow seeing a r35 getting modded is serious biz.
      One day when they are older we will see alot more.

Comment

Good job boys!
        92,94,95 Honda Civic
        92,92,93 Nissan Skyine GTS-T
        91 Nissan Skyline GTR
        92,93 Nissan 180sx
        90,91,91,92,93,93 Nissan 240sx
        89 Nissan Silvia

Comment

I dont see a big difference between both turbos.. is there something special I'm missing?
          Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

Originally posted by cobrAA View Post
            I dont see a big difference between both turbos.. is there something special I'm missing?
            Well, the inducer on the compressor is much bigger, i would imagine that the exducer is a bit larger as well and the turbine has been maxed out in the stock housings. With those changes and the better intercooler I can see why it's making much more mambo. Should be good for low 10's if the trans doesn't go boom.

Looks like you are having some boost control issues with the way the torque curve is going up and down like a yo-yo. Yes, I know there is a boost curve plot right beside the power plot but I don't think they were from the same pull.

Jon.
            Last edited by Dragon Humper; 04-29-2012, 09:39 PM.
            Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Working...
            X