Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winnipeg

Greetings,
    New here. Have a 370 and the Gtr interests me. Would anyone in Wpg that has one permit me to have a look at it? I am a middle age proffesional. Many thanks for any consideration. No dealers here sell the Gtr I believe. Please pm me. Cheers.
    Dave

Gtr as in r35? There are 4 gtrs in the city. 2 red ones, a silver one and a dark grey one. You can usually find them out and about. Not sure if the guys are on here
    Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

theres also a 2012 white one, a 2011(?) black one swell
      1990 Mazda Manyata (Turbo Miata 6psi 175whp 172wtq)
      1991 Nissan Skyline GTR (13.5psi estimate of 320whp)

Comment

Wouldn't hurt to contact Vickars Nissan on Regent and explain your interest in purchasing one. They may be able to set up a meeting at the dealership with the owner who bought one there last summer.
        Originally posted by Snow
        Sure a condom holds water but you don't see me drinking from one.

Comment

I'd like to see one before going anywhere near a dealer if possible. And talk with someone who has driven it in most types of weather. Thanks for the feedback. Most appreciated.
          Dave

Comment

if i remember correctly crown nissan is getting a 2010 gunmetal one from the states, should be here soon.
            1990 Mazda Manyata (Turbo Miata 6psi 175whp 172wtq)
            1991 Nissan Skyline GTR (13.5psi estimate of 320whp)

Comment

Bought my 370 there. Good people. One of the best purchasing experiences I have had. After sales service has been excellent. The current sales mgr is who I dealt with at the time. I'll call him. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by dbw View Post
                I'd like to see one before going anywhere near a dealer if possible. And talk with someone who has driven it in most types of weather. Thanks for the feedback. Most appreciated.
                Dave
                I would suggest you go on NAGTROC .org - under the Canada forum section. You will find more R35 owners there.

Good luck!

Comment

Vickers Nissan apparently will have one in the showroom by the end of the week.

Comment

I always see newer R's at NOTT on Lagimodiere they usually have something nice on the lot to check out.

Comment

Working...
                    X