Car&Racers Switzer R1K - Roll Cage Build Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car&Racers Switzer R1K - Roll Cage Build Pictures

Arrgh. I STILL cannot post attachments...I don't understand why.

Mods - if you can help me that would be great - I don't want to link to another website

Anyways...since I cannot put the pictures here - I will have to link my Nagtroc page:

Now that I have a cage - next up are race fuel runs - I will be away this weekend and next weekend is a full on pro drag event at Cayuga - so I may try Grand Bend or St. Thomas that weekend...

Videos to come - Cheers!
    Last edited by vtknight; 06-14-2012, 12:48 AM.

Hope your problem gets solved soon. Eager to see your videos. salvage cars for sale

Comment

That is very nice work. Obviously they care with that kind of attention to detail.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbo View Post
        That is very nice work. Obviously they care with that kind of attention to detail.
        Hey Bobbo - yes they did a fantastic job, although I paid for it. It was more expensive than most other shops, but as he is known as the best and I need a custom job that wouldn't make getting in and out of the car a huge issue everytime - there really was no other choice (I saw another white GTR with a cage and it was gawd awful).

So - all in all - I am very happy with the result.

Comment

Hurts paying for it sometimes but hurts worse when you try to save a buck and the results are far below your standards. Judging by the way you do things yours are set pretty high.
          ... now all you have to do is get that missle to turn!

Comment

Originally posted by bobbo View Post
            Hurts paying for it sometimes but hurts worse when you try to save a buck and the results are far below your standards. Judging by the way you do things yours are set pretty high.
            ... now all you have to do is get that missle to turn!
            Lol - that is coming soon Bobbo!

Comment

Working...
            X