No announcement yet.

Forum Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why must Facebook kill everything. The admins should stop the Facebook side and get everyone back to the site.... And get Tapatalk working lol. I can't post pics unless I use my desktop and resize everything before I can post.
    Come on lotto!!! Daddy needs a whole lotta stuff!

Comment

The problem now is that the FB page has grown so much that shutting it down would piss a lot of people off. There's a lot of traffic from Americans now and without Tapatalk enabled I can guarantee you that people will stick with the FB page since the majority of people use their phones for internet now. It's annoying when you see the same questions pop up every other day. At least with the forum there's an archive. Speaking of which, after the site update I found out that a lot of the older posts have been cleared out. I was trying to search for some tech info on changing out the A/C pump and the search function was useless.

Comment

very sad =[ I miss this place still check in once a month. And yeah alot of the tech posts that were useful are hard to find now

Comment

Originally posted by rvanderf1992 View Post
          very sad =[ I miss this place still use crazy bulk check in once a month. And yeah alot of the tech posts that were useful are hard to find now
          Yeah, Facebook and Discord have killed a lot of boards. Shame but what can you do.
          Last edited by Ulrick; 07-23-2019, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X