• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 Nissan Stagea 260RS Autech Version

I wish I could get this sooner

sigh......5 more years!!!:hit_head:

Mav
    In the end the gov't will do as they please and if they do kill the 15 yr rule life will go on, and we will find other cars readily available to pour our hearts and wallets into. The Skyline is a great car, but its not the only one. It might be a case of easy come easy go.------------- JZ

I fully intend to have the first one of those and Anton will be trying hard to make sure he's first..........
    1989 Gumetal GT-R - Nismo Turbo etc
    ivoac.ca Join the fight for the right! If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem......

Comment

Oh, Anton too huh..... let see who can get it first. Hey wait, why don't we all get it the same time? ha ha Think about all three of us meet at the dock to pick up 3 260RS!!! NICE!!!!!
      In the end the gov't will do as they please and if they do kill the 15 yr rule life will go on, and we will find other cars readily available to pour our hearts and wallets into. The Skyline is a great car, but its not the only one. It might be a case of easy come easy go.------------- JZ

Comment

One of my friends was thinking of bringing his 260RS over here on a visitor visa this summer, but he unfortunately sold it recently, so he might bring his R33 GT-R instead......
        1989 Gumetal GT-R - Nismo Turbo etc
        ivoac.ca Join the fight for the right! If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem......

Comment

Man! That's too bad..... I would love to ask for a test drive if he brought the 260RS over.....

Wait.... R33 GT-R!?!...... could I still ask for a test drive or even a ride in it????ops: ha ha

Comment

there's one on the island, guess a japanese expat' brought it over with him when he came here. 'cept his is green.
            1/1_Scale
            パーソナリティは、1つを得る

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
              Oh, Anton too huh..... let see who can get it first. Hey wait, why don't we all get it the same time? ha ha Think about all three of us meet at the dock to pick up 3 260RS!!! NICE!!!!!
              Make that four...
              GTRC Geriatrics Crew.

Comment

Funny how all the guys with the 4 doors realize the value of a wagon!

But make no mistake, Mine WILL be first here.

I got it sitting in a parking lot in japan paying the storage fees just waiting for it to be legal........:-D

Comment

anyone got a 260rs?

I was reading the old post anyone got a 260rs besides me?
                  B.U.S (big undercover skyline)

Comment

here is a few pic's of mine

Comment

Beautiful car, can't wait to get one myself!
                      Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
                      hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

Right Drive will bring in mint ones and sell them for 100K hehe It would be the perfect compromise, if you can call it that.
                        I drive a Honda...

Comment

Not alot of epic wagons out there and most of them are European. This is a pretty awesome wagon, Its no EXA Canopy though.. LOL!
                          Double track drift, yo.
                          http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/meh.ro5228.gif

(oo sκylιnε oo)

Comment

This car is alot of fun to drive, I have around 550 to 580 hp to all four corners it's a full R33 gtr in a wagon and then I did all my up grades. It started out with about 320 hp. I didn't want all the chrome and bling, I did alot of powder coating. I get about 22 mph witch is not bad.

Comment

There are lots of stagea's in the UK.

Comment

Working...
                              X