CBC Street Racing News Clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oakville View Post
    I went to page 112 of the OT section just to see if there was anything funny that would get the reactions I have achieved here.

haha oh gotcha

wtf is that mustingle commercial about!!! thats even worse..street drifting!

Comment

Originally posted by inhumane View Post
      haha oh gotcha

wtf is that mustingle commercial about!!! thats even worse..street drifting!
      and people giving you thumbs up and of course, you ALWAYS get the chick.

Yeah, OK!

Comment

"Cars should be advertised for how they are going to be used, not how they can be abused" Who says how they should be used?

They should call up Mitsubishi with that comment and ask "What is the car in this add meant for?"
        And mitsubishi will say: "well Its an evo, SO buying groceries, and WINNING RALLIES."
        "Driving your mother to the store and WINNING TRACK DAYS"
        "Going to chuch and SCHOOLING YOUR NEIGHBOR AT FRIDAY NIGHT STREET LEGAL DRAG RACES"

They make it sound like owning and operating a vehicle is a privilege.
        We dont need a license to own and operate an automobile. Just to do so on public streets. Its not privilege to own one and use it however we please.
        How are they so sure that all of those scenes in the ad were in the context of public/street use.
        Right...

edit i feel retarted for posting on such an old thread.
        I knew those videos were old but i thought they were being legitimately brought up again.
        Originally posted by Oakville
        that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

edit i feel retarted for posting on such an old thread.
          I knew those videos were old but i thought they were being legitimately brought up again.
          new or old its still fuxked that they saying that or said that...

Comment

old guys shouldnt be able to comment on things out of their era.... theyre all pussies.... everyone who complains about anything excitment- related about cars is always 65+ .... not saying street racing is okay, but just seeing so many stupidly scared idiots taking things way out proportion boils my blood
            life is tough...wear a helmet

Comment

Thing is, I have a gtr. And I enjoy pissing off some old fucks who think my car doesn't belong here and that I shouldn't have a fast car because Im young. I'm not out there to drive like an idiot by any means, I like to think Im a good driver. But it's these 50 year old idiots that see me driving, and pull into my lane, and go as slow as the guy beside them so I can't get by. These are the old fucks that I really hate. That's when I get pissed and have the tendency to do somethifng they might call dangerous. I really hate being a sterotype, but I also love love love to wipe that smug grin off old-man-in-minivan's face as I pass him on the shoulder at 160 and keeeep goin.....

Try to avoid judging menon this post haha. I have no intention of driving stupid but some thing bring out the worst in me.

Comment

No need to worry about old ppl that piss you off.

I just mouth: "You'll be dead soon anyways"

Comment

Lol^^

Comment

Originally posted by Rapier46 View Post
                    Thing is, I have a gtr. And I enjoy pissing off some old fucks who think my car doesn't belong here and that I shouldn't have a fast car because Im young. I'm not out there to drive like an idiot by any means, I like to think Im a good driver. But it's these 50 year old idiots that see me driving, and pull into my lane, and go as slow as the guy beside them so I can't get by. These are the old fucks that I really hate. That's when I get pissed and have the tendency to do somethifng they might call dangerous. I really hate being a sterotype, but I also love love love to wipe that smug grin off old-man-in-minivan's face as I pass him on the shoulder at 160 and keeeep goin.....

Try to avoid judging menon this post haha. I have no intention of driving stupid but some thing bring out the worst in me.

^^ Perfect Candidate for never receiving GTRC sticker..
                    Originally posted by Oakville
                    that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

Why would I want a sticker...? I can cut my own vinyl, and there's no place on gtr's for a sticker.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapier46
                        ... and there's no place on gtr's for a sticker.
                        that cant be good for me...
                        Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Hey I said don't judge me on that post. 99% of the time, I won't be a jackass and be dangerous.

Comment

Working...
                          X