X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get a dog to do that
    The Evil 4 Door

Nissan Skyline GTS-4 Sedan

RB-Technology™: .god сяэaтєd тнє dєvil тнєп gavє нім aп яв.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueR32

get a dog to do that
      Why?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rolledmymazda
        1# im allergic to cats
        2# a single guy with a cat is just wrong!!

1 for dogs
        ditto

i just hate them furry bastards so damn much!!
        i don't know how they do it, but cats always know instinctively to rub themselves all over the one person in the room that's allergic to them

Comment

Originally posted by dan123
          u should not under-estimate the cat

KillerCat­­ >>> Dog[/list]

Comment

ahh

utter lazyness

that a pic of my cat by the way(I've prabally taken 1000 pics of him haha
            Marc-André
            _________
            2.2L RB20 GTS-T
            ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

\"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. I will face my fearand let it pass through me. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.\" -Frank Herbert

Comment

hmm I am also allergic to cats but its a tie. I would have to say that having a one black cat and a rotwiler would suit me fine.

Comment

cats, because

#1 - dogs don't taste as good as cats
                  #2 - Im joking about #1
                  #3 - my family have always had cats... and i have always liked them (and they have always liked me)

Comment

I like dogs but they get just as annoying as cats, **** all over the yard bark all the time and eat more. Cats independent except when they need affection at 3 am and start scratching on your door.

I am allergic to both, well actually everything with dander but thats no excuse it goes away if you spend enough time around them.

My choice i put dogs cause my last car was crazy, but my friends cat is better then a lap dog. So really i am undecided.

What would i have a big f'ing malamute, and a big fluffy cat, and lots of sinutab.
                    WTF makes a wheel worth 7k?? Is it dusted with cocaine??

Comment

Originally posted by Born_Again

I am allergic to both, well actually everything with dander but thats no excuse it goes away if you spend enough time around them.
                      this is true.. it's just getting use to it that can be hard, for me for my GF's cat, I had asma* for a year or so after I was okay
                      Marc-André
                      _________
                      2.2L RB20 GTS-T
                      ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

I wish there was a choice #3 for both. I've owned boh, both are their cool qualities. Cats are independent, reltively maintenance free, and have managed to keep almost all of their wild instincts intact. Dogs are just so loving and silly, you can't turn your back on them. Since my last cat (1997) I've somehow developed an allergy to them so that ends my cat ownership experience.

I love my dog, Juno:

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

Nice dawg JZ, love those kind of dogs, whats the actual breed... husky, akita.. ?? Yeah if you start to get allergic buy a short hair kitten and you will slowly with the car grow non allergis to him. I have the highest ratings for all of my allergies and i just look at it as nothing can stop me, if they did i would live in a bubble cause im allergic to alot of stuff....trees grass pollen mold smoke cats dogs horses andything with fur... you get the idea. Over exposure will still get you though. Any how i am moving to an acherage and we have 2 dogs out there so this should be fun.

its asthma... i have that too, lol. bubble boy.. change my name to that. jk
                          WTF makes a wheel worth 7k?? Is it dusted with cocaine??

Comment

i am also allergic to cats, but have not been able to get used to it. me aunt has a cat and although my reactions to it arent as bad or as quick its still there. A buddy of mine married a cat lover and is forced to get injections every so often to deal with the sneezing and other ill effects that come along. as you might imagine i voted DOGS

\"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. I will face my fearand let it pass through me. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.\" -Frank Herbert

Comment

I think this is an important topic so *casts life2 on thread*

cats ftw. dogs are cool as companions but stink and crap everywhere and are annoying because they can't stop barking.

Comment

Holy christ....this thread is over 4 years old!

Comment

Working...
                                X