Obama won 2008 Presidential Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama won 2008 Presidential Race

I guess the news around the world is that he won, any predictions here? I think his feelings toward canada are very bitter, so I guess we will see. I mean what can happen in four years?

the whole thing is a bit of a joke.. anyway see you in 4 years

Comment

what makes you feel as though he has bitter feelings towards us?

if anything mccain is someone who i can see more bitterness towards us...

if obama doesnt get murdered i think he will do what clinton was gonna do only better...
      How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
      \'03 Dodge SX2.0
      \'90 GTR32

Comment

Originally posted by Shadao View Post
        what makes you feel as though he has bitter feelings towards us?

if anything mccain is someone who i can see more bitterness towards us...

if obama doesnt get murdered i think he will do what clinton was gonna do only better...
        No.

Republicans and Conservatives are strong partners.

Obama was the worse of the two for us.

Comment

but he gona get pwned by the clan n e way imo
          or @ least the clan would attempt to...
          輝く ヘタクソの星 -- 含撚啦爛袋獸

Comment

Nismo stands for Nissan Motorsports, right? So then I guess Homo stands for Honda Motorsports?
            GTi-R, the baby \'zilla!

Comment

Originally posted by Caithness View Post
              No.

Republicans and Conservatives are strong partners.

Obama was the worse of the two for us.
              You realize that the Democrats in the US are more like our Conservatives than our Liberals. Here we have left and right wing (Liberal and Conservative). In the states it's more like varying degrees of right wing.
              Race. Win. Live.

Comment

haha, I voted for McCain, personally I believe he knows what he is doing more then Obama. Obama is inexpirenced and the "change" he wants is change he can't do. He wants to change the public, on a lot of stuff it's just crap he can't fix but says he will. McCains "change" is change he wants to do in the political system and goverment, the stuff that would make the U.S. better. O and Obamas "getting the troops out of Iraq" is crap. Obama is just going to take the U.S. Troops out and put them into Pakistan and Afganistan where it's a lot worse. McCain is actually expirienced in war and would know the right thing to do. Thats another reason why the American Military is Republican because Republicans are pro war.

Statistic: You are more likely to die in a car crash then in Iraq.

I believe thats correct.

Comment

If there were as many people fighting in Iraq as there were people driving... I'm sure those statistics would be a lot different.
                  Race. Win. Live.

Comment

Originally posted by MistaJOW View Post
                    O and Obamas "getting the troops out of Iraq" is crap. Obama is just going to take the U.S. Troops out and put them into Pakistan and Afganistan where it's a lot worse. McCain is actually expirienced in war and would know the right thing to do. Thats another reason why the American Military is Republican because Republicans are pro war.
                    McCain: "When the situation in Iraq gets better, we will pull out the troops."

Obama: "The situation in Iraq seems to be going better, we will pull out the troops."

If you ask me they seem to have the same view on this, they just express themselves in different ways.
                    R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
                    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

Someone go take a look at what Obmama wants to do to NAFTA. Then report back... you will then understand.

Mind you Obama is the lesser or two evils IMO. If McCain would have gotten in office it would have been another Bush. Take a look at what McCain stood for 4 or 5 years ago. He was the most Democratic Republican out there and would have made a good president then. But in the last 2 years he has basically turned around on all the things he stood for and just rode along on the party platform.

McCain would have just been another puppet for the republicans. Not to mention that he is 72 and has a low chance of finishing his term... doesn't the fact that Sarah Palin would be prez scare the **** out of you?

McCain also would have kept the war going on too long. Obama hopefully will live up to his promise to be out of Iraq in 2 years. The fact that he wants to renegotiate NAFTA is a small price to pay for that.

Believe it or not, I am more concerned about the general state of the world over some changes here that will effect our exports.

TROL

Comment

Sarah Palin is so stupid. She didn't even know that Africa was a continent. She thought that it was a Country
                        sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
                        ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

my exgf works in homeland security and international relations for the government and right now... they are all shitting themselves lol

trying to make sure no one kills obama while also trying to smooth over the fact that american companies have ****** up most of the worlds economy.

id hate to have her job

Comment

Yup, I believe Obama only won due to his color. I don't follow politics or even care for that matter but all the comments clearly make sure to mention he is African American.

Hope it all goes well and the world doesn't blow itself up...

Comment

Working...
                            X