Pitt Meadows autocross (56k hells no)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitt Meadows autocross (56k hells no)

it was a nice, but cool day in Vancouver so i decided to check out the pitt meadows autocross.
    this is one of the first times shooting "racing" with my 70-300 (tamron) so it took a bit to get used to. i also used my brand new 10-20 sigma wide angle, what a cool lens.

let me know what you think, i know 13 photos is a bit much but hey its better then the 300+ i took haha.

Josh.

Automotive photos from around the Pacific North West.
    www. BigBoyMedia.net

HOLEY SH*T!!! MY EYES HURT, those photos are way too clear and crisp. Like photos in High Def.

Comment

that is an amazing camera...ryan is right...unbelievably crisp
      Fraser Valley Imports.ca
      (The Detailer)
      We aren't just Importers, we are Owners

Bike Project: Susie - 05 Suzuki GSXR 600
      Car Project: In The Making

Comment

Cool, I know a lot of those cars and drivers.

Looks like it was a smaller turnout, but that's to be expected for the first Auto-X since we were tossed out of the venue.

You should come out to the UBC event in two weeks. I'll be there, hopefully in a new car .

I've co-driven that grey Focus. It's a really solid car, pulled some really fast times with it. When it's dry out he runs full slicks . It's basically stock, except for some sway bars.

TROL

Comment

lol,

btw nice arsenal.

TROL

Comment

i think i herd 40 cars were out at the event, i have another photobucket album with all 300+ pics in it... they are all unedited

the focus was pushing hard, his back end didnt like the wet tho, the first run i saw it go out it drifted half the corners ha!

best time for that coarse design was 51.9 but he hit 2 cones (that was the black sti)

in the very end a porsche 996 took top time.

let me know a place and time falcon, ill try my best to get out there.

arg people are going through my ****!!! meh, airsoft goodies. that pic is quite old now.
            www. BigBoyMedia.net

Comment

The black STI is usually fighting with the silver Elise and the silver BMW for top time. He is a good driver.

Next event is March 15th.

and thing one is interesting...

TROL

Comment

^^not having a skyline for 5 months will do that to a person lol. And josh's was the first one i saw in that 5 months, i think its justified.
                “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

Great pics, cant wait to put the car back on dry roads again!!

does anyone even have 56k anymore? =/
                  Skyline hipster owl

Comment

nice pics! what body are you using with those lenses? I've been wanting to get a 10-20mm lense for my camera as well.

looks like a nice mix of cars turned out for that event, very cool!
                    RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
                    http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
                    1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl @ TunerLab.jp View Post
                      nice pics! what body are you using with those lenses? I've been wanting to get a 10-20mm lense for my camera as well.

looks like a nice mix of cars turned out for that event, very cool!
                      thanks daryl, i appreciate it coming from you. you have some amazing photos.

its a nikon d80 body, works quite well. im still learning all the little features, but im getting the hang of it.

the 10-20 sigma is a really nice lens, quality glass thats for sure. im surprised on how sharp and clear it is. cost an arm and a leg, but hey its worth it.
                      www. BigBoyMedia.net

Comment

really nice pics .
                        this actuality has reignited my urge to finish my car and drive .... thanks mucccchhh appreciated.
                        Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Working...
                        X