No announcement yet.

Fnf5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya as much i say i didn't really like this one... i am still anticipating the next one... its still a car movie and it still had an r34 (well for a little bit atleast )... only advice for the next one would be.... don't blow up my dream car

Comment

Originally posted by rak123 View Post
      ya as much i say i didn't really like this one... i am still anticipating the next one... its still a car movie and it still had an r34 (well for a little bit atleast )... only advice for the next one would be.... don't blow up my dream car
      it had a R32, R33, R34, and R35...but he only drove the R34. which confused the hell out of me. i know all those cars (except for the R35) were on set!
      WHEN MY TURBO'S GET SPOOLED, YOUR GONNA GET SCHOOLED
      (OO)______(OO)
      Originally posted by Snow
      Japanese boys remind me of my Skyline

Comment

Originally posted by flipridah17 View Post
        oh no! :hit newb:
        They should write a better script first, add some Italian cars to it, and teach those actors some acting skills..

But then again, we all still watch it anyways..
        (Slutty half naked girls + nice cars)

I think they should invite assassin's models to make up for the actor's bad acting..
        hahahaha. none of the girls i worked with are even near the hotness of midrange models they used for the movies. just imagine the top girls they use just for extras. lol. on a funny note though, i told my friends that watched the movie with me that im gonna start carrying a model or two in my trunk. so whenever theres a car meet i can make it somewhat look like FnF. hahahaha.
        Devil R sponsored by:
        Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

Comment

Originally posted by benk23 View Post
          it had a R32, R33, R34, and R35...but he only drove the R34. which confused the hell out of me. i know all those cars (except for the R35) were on set!
          the r35 was on set. theres was a red and black one afaik. they even had a pic floating around of paul walker and vin diesel driving around in the black r35.
          Devil R sponsored by:
          Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

Comment

as if they are calling it Faster and Furious

like WTF
            sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
            ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

going european will kill this, just like Rush Hour 3 did. that movie, as much as it pains me to say it because i love the chan/tucker combo, was just about as good as a traffic cone in the ass.

germany, maybe. hitting up the ring or something. but france or britain will kill this series for me. the first was the best, most realistic, for the most part, and had cars that you could assume these people could buy for themselves, with the R33 being the exception.

and im with QuietChaos on this one too. these bond movies NEVER get old. the last 3 FNFs have been duds imo. cars are nice, but shitty ass story lines and so on.
              Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Originally posted by rak123 View Post
                or drive it down stairs and w/e dumb things they thought about doing

Comment

the new title should be fastest and furioussssest

The title in itself would win an oscar for originality.

as for the movie, well like it was said, they should have a better story.

1st one was best 2nd worst...

comon a spyder passing an EVO all day?! I don't think so
                  Marc-André
                  _________
                  2.2L RB20 GTS-T
                  ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

wont thsi crap just die already ... ugh
                    Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

they need to remake the shuto kousoku trial series , but with more late 80'-mid 90's cheese
                      Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

what ever Ill watch of course
                        Originally posted by Oakville
                        that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

Working...
                        X