Just curious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just curious

hey everyone, after being part of the GTRC community for a while i noticed that some of us are related to the military world one way or another. so i'm just curious to see who amongst us are either serving or have served in the past with a military service whatsoever. I myself am a current serving member in the area of CFB Shilo manitoba, i have a total serving time of 6 years.
    If you dont want to stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them
    Support Our Troops!

Originally posted by driftersig View Post
    note to mods, i apologise if this is in the wrong place. cheers
    You can't get more OT than this! :-)
    R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

Member of the King's Own Calgary Regiment (KOCR), an Armoured Unit (now Armoured Recce), since 2001!

I joined up mainly as a part time job (Reserve Force) while I was going through school, plus their Education Reimbursement program helped a lot with University fees.....unfortunately I don't really do weekend exercises or anything, as I play with the band attached to the unit
      BlackAura (Kevin)
      1995 ZX600C8 Kawasaki Ninja 600R - FOR SALE - See Marketplace
      2003 Wrangler Jeep TJ Rubicon
      1991 BNR32 Nissan Skyline GT-R - Sold

Comment

keep em coming

that's cool, i think i know some members of the kings own. nice guys . keep em coming guys i'm sure there are more of us here
        If you dont want to stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them
        Support Our Troops!

Comment

O.O

come on, lol theres got to be a little more then that :P
          Support Our Troops!

Comment

Hmm i didnt realize Canada had any military..

Aside from the Nazi's that work at Customs and Transport Canada..

Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

Bahzingg

Originally posted by dah_hunter View Post

Team Limit - "Wide Fuckin' Open"

Comment

I've been strongly considering joining the Air Force (been talking to recruiters, so it's a bit more than "hey, I feel like doing this") but want to get some private hours and maybe air/normal reserve before going full-time when I'm done University... figure anything like that would help me stand out a little.
                Race. Win. Live.

Comment

Originally posted by dah_hunter View Post

yeowch!! nice nice ebil nazis lmao

To canadianGTR, sounds like you have it planned out. I believe that the reserves are a good way to go, I started in the reserves to see if i'de like it and now i'm full time good stable job, roof over my head and good income. havn't regretted it one day
                  Support Our Troops!

Comment

Joined the reserves in 2000 (Royal Regina Rifles), went reg force in 2001 to go through RMC, graduated in 2007 and now a Training Development Officer in Kingston. I used to be an infanteer, but completely destroyed my knee in Gagetown and now I get to sit at a desk Oh well, life goes on and the pay isn't bad.

Comment

pay isnt bad? :-o i like to see it from the angle of; as long as i have a steady paycheck i'm happy....also keeps my wife happy
                      Support Our Troops!

Comment

Working...
                      X