Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JDM Anime cars...just weird. and creepy.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Daryl @ TunerLab.jp View Post
    Is that exhaust functional?
    BlackAura (Kevin)
    1995 ZX600C8 Kawasaki Ninja 600R - FOR SALE - See Marketplace
    2003 Wrangler Jeep TJ Rubicon
    1991 BNR32 Nissan Skyline GT-R - Sold

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by BlackAura View Post
      Is that exhaust functional?
      functional, but I am sure it does not pass vehicle inspection
      RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
      http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
      1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220



      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by super_joel7 View Post
        I have seen some of those " Unsafe " pictures. Let me just say that some people are disturbed.
        I'm not sure I understand what would make a picture 'unsafe' ....can someone clarify?

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by christdeyoung View Post
          I'm not sure I understand what would make a picture 'unsafe' ....can someone clarify?
          NSFW?

          Comment


          • #20
            WoW I put down the comic books way back in grade school.
            Chris

            Comment


            • #21
              Road trip to Daryl's anyone?
              '91 Black GTS-T

              Comment


              • #22
                We should all do North American version of this! Like, GI Joe, Disne and stuff lol.
                --
                BC Transit Monthly Pass [DAILY]
                1992 Nissan Skyline GT-R [CURRENT]
                2007 Acura TL Type-S [SOLD]
                2006 Ford Mustang V6 Convertible [SOLD]
                2003 Jeep Liberty Rocky Mountain Edition [SOLD]
                2002 Acura RSX Premium [SOLD]
                1999 Acura 1.6 EL Premium [SOLD]
                --
                Hyunil Kim
                Interactive Media Developer
                Contact me for all your interactive / new media needs.
                Cutting edge websites, interactive display, rich internet applications, and etc...

                Comment


                • #23
                  Hard for people here to not "get it", but anime and manga (comics) are huge in Japan in the mainstream. There's specialized niches for every interest and there's a huge cult of followers, some obviously more extreme than others. I see the sukebe stuff every so often here and the vinyl statues etc in some of the asian malls and wonder "wtf" sometimes too.

                  The bosozuku style tail pipes are functional but purely for looks. Most if not all of the owners disassemble them when its time to actually roll.

                  "Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I was going to say, where are all the nice cars, then I see the MkIV and the S135 and made this thread that much better to look at.
                    Victory is on the horizon..

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Daryl @ TunerLab.jp View Post
                      come over next spring and I'd be glad to take you there
                      these are just the "safe" pics.
                      hmm...
                      pm link to non safe pix?
                      Originally posted by Oakville
                      that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I'm assuming these unsafe pics contain nudity...but is it anime nudity, or real nudity?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Oakville View Post
                          I was going to say, where are all the nice cars, then I see the MkIV and the S135 and made this thread that much better to look at.
                          im still waiting
                          Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            ^ awww snap
                            Victory is on the horizon..

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              people should realize how hardcore japan is when it comes to this. you know they're serious about it when you see the LIFE SIZE gundam replica they made. this isnt life size like 5-6ft tall. this is life size like how the actual robot is supposed to be. around 5-6 stories high.
                              Devil R sponsored by:
                              Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

                              Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X