Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The FOUND Funny Pictures Thread!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oakville
    replied
    found this on a rear windshield of a car at the shop

    Leave a comment:


  • nic-skyline
    replied
    that kids convo is f*** funny....."where you from"..."my moms vagina" ahahahahah

    Leave a comment:


  • Shadao
    replied
    Originally posted by Snow View Post
    Yea... that shot was taken from a small mile long town on the number 3 (Crows Foot) on his way home. It's a small hick town.

    Penticton on the other hand is quite nice. Wouldn't live there (too small town for me, I like to be in the city) but it's a great place to go in the summer.
    the picture shows you princeton which is just on the other side of manning park from hope... i always stop there for gas and a small break before going the rest of the way to the ferries or back through to home in the koots...

    and the only reason it looks dinjy there is because they havent gotten rid of all the gravel from winter... sometimes it takes a while

    Leave a comment:


  • Oakville
    replied
    ^^ I got 13 out of 16, Im now a certified realtor in vancouver!

    Leave a comment:


  • stucknot
    replied
    Can you tell a Vancouver mansion from a crack shack?

    Leave a comment:


  • Snow
    replied
    Originally posted by QuietChaos View Post
    I've never been to Penticton..but it looks like a s*ithole. Reminds of the time I was in Hope..ironically named town.
    Yea... that shot was taken from a small mile long town on the number 3 (Crows Foot) on his way home. It's a small hick town.

    Penticton on the other hand is quite nice. Wouldn't live there (too small town for me, I like to be in the city) but it's a great place to go in the summer.

    Leave a comment:


  • M13
    replied
    Originally posted by QuietChaos View Post
    I've never been to Penticton..but it looks like a s*ithole. Reminds of the time I was in Hope..ironically named town.
    you fail.


    That's like a guy from penticton going, "I've never been to Abbotsford, but thems people there sure sound shittyy to me!"


    Leave a comment:


  • QuietChaos
    replied
    I've never been to Penticton..but it looks like a s*ithole. Reminds of the time I was in Hope..ironically named town.

    Leave a comment:


  • Snow
    replied
    I totally got a ticket right there in my girlfriends EL two years ago. Fuckers.

    Leave a comment:


  • sykline
    replied
    We stopped for some food on our way back from Penticton and noticed this sign.
    You can see my car's a$$ on the left.



    N'EGGER!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • SpartanAir
    replied
    I just listed this part for sale in the classifieds; I pulled it off the shelf and noticed something hilarious...

    Leave a comment:


  • Snow
    replied
    Girlfriend stumbled across this on her WebCT account at SFU. Gold. This is like an open school based forum like this where all the students and professors and everyone can read it. I thought it was funny... maybe some of you know the mentioned people haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • Insta_AxE_Toast
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadao View Post
    thats your first time seeing this pic? damn i saw it like 5 yrs ago
    Damnnnnnnnnnn I saw it 7 years ago

    Leave a comment:


  • supguyex
    replied
    looool at palin hahahah that's too awesome

    Leave a comment:


  • CloudyGTR
    replied
    you fail cody. try again with teh pics!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X