What's your skyline smell like...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your skyline smell like...

My skyline smells like WD40 and peanut butter. Don't know why...but anytime i ever catch that whiff it makes me smile, even if it's just a guy at work spraying some oil on something.

Does anybody else have a distinct smell to your car? Or anything else you associate with it?
    I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Mmmmm....mines heavenly.

Comment

sometimes smoke comes from the transmission and i smell burnt gear oil because theres no ziptie around my shifter seal.
      Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

haha i was trying to be positive but alright. mine also smells like my money burning away
        I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

my gtr smells of clean interior and new seats.

my gts smells of fuel. Running real rich.
          Originally posted by Oakville
          that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

1.5 year old green apple car freshener, i can still smell it at times lol
            1990 Skyline GTR
            1989 Skyline GTS-T RB25
            CBR 600 Stunt
            2001 Volvo VNL660
            Larson-Senza 454 BBC

Comment

im with doublej on this one, my gtst smells of wonderful chevron 94 octane!
              Automotive photos from around the Pacific North West.
              www. BigBoyMedia.net

Comment

my car smells like.... gas and new car air freshner

Comment

i've got a "black ice" air freshener in my corolla. dunno what the hell black ice is, but it's damn manly

Comment

my car smells like exhaust fumes and bug killer, my garage has a massive black fly problem.
                    1992 Skyline GTR - Garage Queen
                    2009 Dodge Caravan - Woopee
                    1989 240sx - Rusty Beater
                    1979 Nomad Skyline - 23' Camper Trailer

Comment

mine just smells japanese lol..indescribable smell :S

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRWK View Post
                        sometimes smoke comes from the transmission and i smell burnt gear oil because theres no ziptie around my shifter seal.
                        i got that too... makes my eyes watter some days...
                        I Love The HKS GTRS SHUFFLE

Comment

my car smeells like a mix of new car scent car freshner and gas.

and if i drive it hard enough burning gear oil.

Comment

Mine came with some Japanese air freshener on the rear deck behind the seats. Smells pretty good in my opinion and sometimes I swear I catch a wiff of it when some asian guys walk by (not being racist). I think it was mocked after a JDM cologne or something lol

So yes, as gay as it may sound, Japanese boys remind me of my Skyline haha
                            DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

oh dear, Snow's into little boys

Comment

Working...
                              X