• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• head on crash in japan caught on dash cam

http://break.com/index/highway-colli....html?matchid=

scary stuff
    You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Holy crap! FWD can't drift.

I still wonder how the hell that happened...
    Marc-André
    _________
    2.2L RB20 GTS-T
    ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

that was sick , its my dream to drive a crazy high horsepowered MK4 supra of viper in to a wall or pillar head on.
      Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

I hope the people in both cars were okay.
        ├┼┼╕
        246R 見渡せば 花も紅葉も なかりけり 浦のとまやの 秋の夕ぐれ

Comment

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
          that was sick , its my dream to drive a crazy high horsepowered MK4 supra of viper in to a wall or pillar head on.
          Your an idiot.

Maybe one day you can drive into a wall and be a quadriplegic for the rest of you life......wouldn't that be "sick"!

I feel bad for the crash victims.
          Full-Race sponsored GTR. Anything else is half fast!

Full-Race.com

Comment

That was intense and yes hopefully all was well, I guess having that dash cam you would at least have a souvonier from the ordeal
            Heartless(skylineless) for now:
            08 tundra 5.7,6" lift, M/T baja atz 35",20" driv moonshine,araid CAI, soon to be blown!!
            02 cavalier z24 with one hell of a stereo

Comment

OMG i wish i didn't watch that. I knew it was coming. I knew it. My jaw dropped an my hand instantly went over my mouth. That was scary for me to watch it. I couldn't imagine how it was for the people in the vehicle
              sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
              ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

Originally posted by RHDskyline View Post
                OMG i wish i didn't watch that. I knew it was coming. I knew it. My jaw dropped an my hand instantly went over my mouth. That was scary for me to watch it. I couldn't imagine how it was for the people in the vehicle
                You and me both... the scream was for a split second... that enough was enough to scar me quite a bit. Like... imagine... for a split second, is the only bit of time you have to be afraid.

I seriously feel bad for these people.
                ├┼┼╕

Comment

Originally posted by GTR--J View Post
                  Your an idiot.

Maybe one day you can drive into a wall and be a quadriplegic for the rest of you life......wouldn't that be "sick"!

I feel bad for the crash victims.
                  how would being a quadriplegic be "sick" ? you've got issues dude.
                  Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.R View Post
                    On the other end of the scale... what's up with your signature G.T.R? You're leaving us!!??
                    ├┼┼╕

Comment

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
                      I'm going to stretch out on a limb here and assume you mean "nightmare" when you use the term "dream". (I respect the fact that english may not be a first language for some of us here on this forum).
                      If I am incorrect in my assumption, I apologize.
                      If I am incorrect on my assumption, may I respectfully advise that you may wish to discuss with a psychologist this "dream" that you have, as such a dream sounds frightfully unhealthy.

Comment

if the van had not bounced into the air that would have been one hell of an accident.
                        they got lucky, at least the ones driving civil.

Comment

Was nearly in the same situation three years back. On the QEW heading to Hamilton, inside lane. Oncoming traffic vehicle had a RH front tire blow out and smoked the guard rail hard. Was a Ford Explorer. Most likely wearing those recalled Firestone tires. I swerved a little even though the guard rail protected the lane. Scary shite. Will never forget that day.

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
                          For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

i'd be surprised if the person driving the black suv survived. That was head on right in to the door. But japanese highway limits are 80km (right?) so at least it wasn't at 110 like it would have been here.

Comment

Wow, that is scary. I wonder what happened there.
                              RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
                              http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
                              1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

Working...
                              X