head on crash in japan caught on dash cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nissan_Sean View Post
    i'd be surprised if the person driving the black suv survived. That was head on right in to the door. But japanese highway limits are 80km (right?) so at least it wasn't at 110 like it would have been here.
    Driver was on the other side of the SUV.

Comment

Im considering numerous things I will still poke around but with nothing to talk about whats the point and for work I may be going very far away very soon, where internet access may not be so fruitful.
      Steve
      You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Comment

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
        that was sick , its my dream to drive a crazy high horsepowered MK4 supra of viper in to a wall or pillar head on.
        Originally posted by GTR--J View Post
        Your an idiot.

Maybe one day you can drive into a wall and be a quadriplegic for the rest of you life......wouldn't that be "sick"!

I feel bad for the crash victims.
        Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
        how would being a quadriplegic be "sick" ? you've got issues dude.
        OMG what was that?!

Oh wait... it's unnoticed sarcasm slowly dissipating from the room.

He was sarcastically pointing out how ridiculous your dream of driving into a brick wall full-bore is completely retarded. With any luck we all missed YOUR joke, in your first post, otherwise making fun of someones (likely) death is quite disrespectful IMO.

I as well as fastbmw agree that the comment you made deserves you a one way ticket to a head shrink. If anyone's got issues it's you champ, who in the right mind wants to drive a fantastic car into a wall at high-speeds?

Feed your craving: http://wreckedexotics.com/
        DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

One word... Ouch!
          Originally posted by Asmar
          1994 Nissan Skyline GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by fastbmw7 View Post
            I'm going to strech out on a limb here and assume you mean "nightmare" when you use the term "dream". (I respect that english may not be a first language for some of us here on this forum).
            If I am incorrect in my assumption, I apologize.
            If I am incorrect on my assumption, may I respectfully advise that you may wish to discuss with a psychologist this "dream" that you have, as such a dream sounds frightfully unhealthy.
            Originally posted by Z-Tuned
            Next question is: should I stroke it??
            Originally posted by Wingnut
            Yes, but leave the engine alone.

Comment

wow scary stuff man..it was hard to watch knowing it will eventually come..

Comment

That... was intense...
                Like soccer mom van gone nuts... Hopefully everyone survived that! as for the cars R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                X