No announcement yet.

Forza 3 Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the demo is only available to gold users. also it was good for the first 5 minutes now its just repetitive, cant wait til my pre-order comes in though.

Comment

played the demo last night for a bit... which button is the clutch? i was messing around and couldn't quite figure it out... i think its the left bumper but it wasn't switching smoothly all the time... it was more like i was power shifting when it did switch :P but overall the game is awesome...

happy that they finally did incar (cockpit) views, as that was dissapointing not to see it in forza 2 :P
      Team TBA sponsored by YOKOHAMA: YOKOHAMA, Feast AE/RS, Titoboy Approved, Importfest, NextMOD, DSPEED.

http://www.facebook.com/TitoboyApproved "like" us #doWhatULove

Comment

Crazy, just bought my 360 (FINALLY) over the weekend and decided to grab Forza 2 with it. I thought F2 was awesome, I cant wait for the 3rd! Guy at Futureshop was telling me that it should be coming out within a month month or so. I'm going to try the demo as well, sounds promising.
        1992 NISSAN 240SX - RB20DET POWER
        1990 NISSAN 300ZX - 2+2

Comment

FM3 FTW.
          add my xbl.
          Driftacular

Comment

Hmmmm, for those of you that have real wheels / shifters / pedals, any suggestions?

If possible, I'd like something that works with the Xbox and my computer, and has 3 pedals, and a 6 speed actual shifter (as opposed to a forward/backwards sequential shifter).

Thoughts?

Also, demo was fun, but as cobaltguy said, I found it to get pretty repetitive......can't wait for the real one
            BlackAura (Kevin)
            1995 ZX600C8 Kawasaki Ninja 600R - FOR SALE - See Marketplace
            2003 Wrangler Jeep TJ Rubicon
            1991 BNR32 Nissan Skyline GT-R - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by BlackAura View Post
              Hmmmm, for those of you that have real wheels / shifters / pedals, any suggestions?

If possible, I'd like something that works with the Xbox and my computer, and has 3 pedals, and a 6 speed actual shifter (as opposed to a forward/backwards sequential shifter).

Thoughts?

Also, demo was fun, but as cobaltguy said, I found it to get pretty repetitive......can't wait for the real one
              Thanks to good ol Microsoft unfortunately you are stuck with MS proprietary hardware and have few options. This would be the top end of the scale.

Now for PS3/Computer you have a few more options!!! like mine
              “It’s been said that auto-racing was born the moment the second car was built”

Comment

Haha, nice love the RHD setup you have

Yeah, didn't think about the damn X button that's required for all Xbox controllers....really limits your options

Thanks for the help!
                BlackAura (Kevin)
                1995 ZX600C8 Kawasaki Ninja 600R - FOR SALE - See Marketplace
                2003 Wrangler Jeep TJ Rubicon
                1991 BNR32 Nissan Skyline GT-R - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Neal View Post
                  played the demo last night for a bit... which button is the clutch? i was messing around and couldn't quite figure it out... i think its the left bumper but it wasn't switching smoothly all the time... it was more like i was power shifting when it did switch :P but overall the game is awesome...
                  The clutch is only there when you select Manual w/ Clutch on the transmission screen, I was playing for a couple hours wondering why the clutch wasn't working on just regular Manual lol. If you have it selected its definately LBumper, seems to be a tiny bit faster than the automatic manual shifting but alot more work but if you're off on the shifting at all it'll start to grind alot haha.

Comment

Street date for the game is oct 27th i just found out,

I was holding a copy of the special edition in my hands tonight, we got it in at work today. it looks solid as hell, sucks that everyone has to wait til tuesday lol.
                    Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Originally posted by Oakville View Post
                      Street date for the game is oct 27th i just found out,
                      I think the first post covered that one lol

Comment

Cool that the R33 finally makes an appearance in the game. No Nissan GTR is present though other than the race car variants.

Comment

sorry raijin lol, i guess im not up with the times. im not getting it, just telling you that stores have it and it looks dope as hell.
                          Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

I HAVE A NEW SEALED COPY FOR SALE IF ANYONE WANTS IT.

OFFERS?

Comment

HOW?????
                              sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
                              ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

I review products for a living...I got 2 from different sources?

The other is for sale.

Comment

Working...
                                X