Epic fail for GM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic fail for GM

Im not one to Advertise for people.. but i know this guy.. and i want to help him out..

http://dontbuygm.blogspot.com/
    Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

while i feel his pain i dont think it is GM's fault in particular... sounds more like the stealership is the problem
    How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
    \'03 Dodge SX2.0
    \'90 GTR32

Comment

That is brutal, if the pedal going to the floor like that my guess would be something with the cruise control. I am amazed that GM will not do anything about it and that the dealership will not guarantee their work.

@Shadao how is it not Gm's fault? They built the damn vehicle and now they refuse to do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Insta_AxE_Toast View Post
        That is brutal, if the pedal going to the floor like that my guess would be something with the cruise control. I am amazed that GM will not do anything about it and that the dealership will not guarantee their work.

@Shadao how is it not Gm's fault? They built the damn vehicle and now they refuse to do anything.
        well thats simple.... we dont know all the facts... and it sounds like from this persons letter that he has only really dealt with the dealership and not GM itself... and the claims that GM will not fix the problem smells of dealership BS...

also the first time the problem occured was in 2007 then 2 yrs later it happened again... granted it nearly caused a major accident... the other problems he had were "fixed" by said dealership but as he said they merely "wiped" the problem area to attempt fixing it...

my theory is that guy went to the dealership to get his problem fixed and they "fixed" it by just making it work rather than actually finding out what was wrong and fixing the issue... how can you blame GM for that? they only make the vehicles, granted they make crap vehicles... but they do not sell or service them, that is up to the dealerships and that is where i think the problem is...
        How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
        \'03 Dodge SX2.0
        \'90 GTR32

Comment

Thats weird casue I know some people with full size Chevy trucks and they love them.

I still stand behind GMs core products. Fulls size trucks / SUVs and rear wheel drive anything.

I have the new Camaro SS right now to test and its a blast.

Comment

The dealerships only have GM's name (franchise) to trade under. You'll probably find out the dealership has registered under a different name (real name of business). It's the same with any franchise, including Nissan, Toyota, Honda, etc. You get bad dealerships with poor assessment of the problems, over charge, etc, that lets the car manufacturer down and ruin it for the other dealerships.

For example -

Ripoff Report on: Stanley Chevrolet Incorporated - Stanley chevrolet ripoff lost their gm franchise due to over charging customers saranac lake new york
            RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

I've heard stories about weird stuff happening with many different auto mfgrs. Sometimes, stuff happens. The issue here is what you DO when stuff happens.

Man up GM! Man up Newfie dealership!

Dan
              sigpic
              The Beaumont Connection

Comment

This uncontrolable acceleration is common with GMs (..I have a slight feeling it might be with Chryslers...Ill explain anyways), With some late '90s/early '00s cars, the cars would sometimes jump into reverse with pedal to the floor. a man was crushed between a parking garage wall and the car because of this.
                Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Working...
                X