Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
    BMWs are just poor mans Mercedes ...

Uh...both companies have comparable prices for competing models in specific segments. Also, I could try to pass off a 98' Hyundai Accent for $80,000. Does that make it a better car than a similarly priced BMW?
    03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

Chances are, if it drives like a douche, talks like a douche and looks like a douche, then its as BMW driver.
      (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ 1990 BNR32

Comment

Audi drivers are worse. Just ask Jeremy Clarkson.

Comment

Originally posted by QuietChaos View Post
          Audi drivers are worse. Just ask Jeremy Clarkson.
          WTF? what kind of comment is that? ask jermemy clarkson? is he the car god and everything he says goes? why are you even here every post you do is about bmw's. im not sure if u have noticed or not but this isnt a bmw forum. and on that note i bid you good day.
          60% of the time my car is on the road all the time.

Comment

Case in point:

Comment

Originally posted by TK-GTS View Post
              WTF? what kind of comment is that? ask jermemy clarkson? is he the car god and everything he says goes? why are you even here every post you do is about bmw's. im not sure if u have noticed or not but this isnt a bmw forum. and on that note i bid you good day.

I do have a healthy interest in Skylines. Oh, and this is OT, in case you didn't notice.

Comment

Chill..... I'm pretty sure he is just refering to the episode of top gear where Jeremy Clarkson says that he has noticed that there are no more cocks in M3's, because they've all found S4's. I like talking about more than just Skylines, its OT Pit, pretty sure he can sart threads about whatever he wants (assuming its appropriate).

Originally posted by Z-Tuned
                Next question is: should I stroke it??
                Originally posted by Wingnut
                Yes, but leave the engine alone.

Comment

Yeah, it was just a joke..

Thanks for the clarification, Velders.

Comment

Comment

im just annoyed with the fact that people come on here for nearly nothing but OT and i know im not the only person to notice this.

Comment

im just annoyed with the fact that people come on here for nearly nothing but OT and i know im not the only person to notice this.
                        i do agree it gets annoying...

R33 Skyline GTR VSPEC (White)
                        R32 Skyline GTS-T (Ztune Silver) - Sold

Comment

If thats enough to get you worked up you must lead a very stressed out life. Why waste energy being annoyed that some members use the OT area a lot, or exclusively. I see and read tons of interesting stuff in here I probably would never have come across, and some really stupid stuff to. I really enjoy when people post build threads of other types of vehicles, for example I'm glad to see falcons build looking like its going to be starting up again. I also find it interesting too see how many other interests I have in common with a lot of the members besides just the skyline. So if its bothersome to see a certain type of content posed in the appropriate section why not save the effort and reply in a thread that does interest you, or to make things simple, don't bother reading the OT threads.

Comment

Originally posted by QuietChaos View Post
                            Uh...both companies have comparable prices for competing models in specific segments. Also, I could try to pass off a 98' Hyundai Accent for $80,000. Does that make it a better car than a similarly priced BMW?
                            yes it does.
                            Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Originally posted by Polak_GTS-T View Post
                              i do agree it gets annoying...
                              I'm sure you both have been around here long enough that you know your way out of the OT Section...

I haven't been around for an off-season yet, but my guess in OT will be booming when everyone takes their cars of the road for the winter.

That and the project forums...
                              DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Originally posted by Velders View Post
                                If thats enough to get you worked up you must lead a very stressed out life. Why waste energy being annoyed that some members use the OT area a lot, or exclusively. I see and read tons of interesting stuff in here I probably would never have come across, and some really stupid stuff to. I really enjoy when people post build threads of other types of vehicles, for example I'm glad to see falcons build looking like its going to be starting up again. I also find it interesting too see how many other interests I have in common with a lot of the members besides just the skyline. So if its bothersome to see a certain type of content posed in the appropriate section why not save the effort and reply in a thread that does interest you, or to make things simple, don't bother reading the OT threads.
                                I deffinatly agree with you i do enjoy alot of things in OT but latly the threads have popping up like crazy most of which being idiotic. It also seems as though its the same people posting the threads every time most of them not being skyline owners themselves, which i dont i have a problem with non skyline owners being here i would just personally like to see then contrubute thought out the forum rather then just in OT.

Comment

Working...
                                X