your lungs are like the intake, heart like the engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your lungs are like the intake, heart like the engine

what do you guys do to stay healthy? /// i go to teh gym and lift weights and do cardio from time to time, i should do more though.... any input?
    life is tough...wear a helmet

kickbox 5 days a week

Comment

i bang bi tches, thats all the exerise i need
      '91 skyline gtst

Comment

6 beers and a pack of smokes a day
        90 GT-R / 95 Delica

Comment

I work, sleep, work, and usually eat one Delicio Pizza a day.

And sometimes I walk. Usually I just roll around absorbing the mass around me.
          ├┼┼╕
          246R 見渡せば 花も紅葉も なかりけり 浦のとまやの 秋の夕ぐれ

Comment

fitness world gym, swimming, and the twin plate clutch in the car

R33 Skyline GTR VSPEC (White)
            R32 Skyline GTS-T (Ztune Silver) - Sold

Comment

I go swimming once a week. That's pretty much the only exercise I do.
              Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

eat tons of junk food and never gain weight and walk everywhere since i dont have my license :@
                Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

road hockey and skateboarding...my wrist hurts a bit too
                  Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

I do gym, 3 times a week. Swimming once a week and sauna once a week. Don't eat junk food. most of the time home cooked.
                    When the sun goes down, RPMs go up !

Comment

lift weights every couple days and do basic core excercies, and go for the odd run and walk.

Comment

Originally posted by Oakville View Post
                        road hockey and skateboarding...my wrist hurts a bit too
                        i used to skate all day everyday kept me in pretty good shape, to many injuries is cause for me to no skate anymore
                        Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

I run about 4-8 times a week and dont smoke!

Kyle
                          Originally posted by funkymonkey
                          You guys need to set up an RSPCS (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Skylines) and take a baseball bat to the heads of owners that bring disrespect to the heritage by being metrosexual knob jockeys behind the steering wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by EkostonS View Post
                            i used to skate all day everyday kept me in pretty good shape, to many injuries is cause for me to no skate anymore
                            that's what its all about. i welded a 10 foot rail 2 years ago in my tech class at school, we rock that, and a 15 foot wood funbox my friend made, for like half hour every day before school. my deck and bucket are in the trunk at all times, if ever there is a sick spot to ride
                            Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

wait till u bust your wrists twice each, and ankles and soforth, anytime i fall and remotely hit my wrist im screwed for the rest of the day, so i called it quits, still keep a board incase i get tempted to skate, happens from time to time

Comment

Working...
                              X