Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quad rotor

1664hp quad rotor -

Queen Street Racing E46 BMW M3 4 Rotor GT60 Turbo, Mazsport & Graphic Skills Racing. 1664HP 1158lb/ft

500rwhp quad rotor in driftcar -

Dyno runs of Mad Bull RX7 at Pulse Performance Race Engineering, New Zealand

There you go Falcon.
    RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Keep in mind I love rotaries as well Skym! Anyone hear the Scoot 4-Rotor?

Pure. Sex.
    ├┼┼╕
    246R 見渡せば 花も紅葉も なかりけり 浦のとまやの 秋の夕ぐれ

Comment

... seen 'em all. But I always like watching them again and again.

Mad Mikes car is insane. One day I hope to have an N/A half bridgeported 3 rotor with ITB's.

I like the video of his old 3 rotor... this is the one.

Mad Mike Whiddett from New Zealand at the D1GP World Championships- 2007 at Irwindale Speedway. 3 Qualifying runs.

TROL

Comment

Ah damn it, have to find something you haven't seen, which might be harder than I think.

I'll note that for future reference CDGuy.
        RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Don't know if its been posted.

But these sound savage.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Makes me want to buy a rotary. But they scare me.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I've seen every rotary related video on youtube.

TROL

Comment

When I saw quad rotor and drift car together I instantly thought "Mad Mike". He's got one of the coolest RX7s around.
              Looking for cheap parts? supguyex (Jon) is parting out his car. Good prices, good guy.

Comment

i always wanted an NA 20B FD3S.... but itb are expensive
                life is tough...wear a helmet

Comment

An N/A streetported 20b will still put out 350whp with the stock intake plenum. ITB's will just net a bit more midrange and sounds badass.

TROL

Comment

N/A 20b's are ****.

I have a 20b and before the primary turbo spools it's terrible.

the stock 20B is really designed to be more of a luxury car motor - they've got so much potential but there is much to do to make them perform. The stock intake ports are tiny, the exhaust ports have baffles, etc. I really doubt making 350HP on the stock ports would even come close to happening without forced induction.
                    1992 GTR - 2.7L, GT2871R's, forged bottom end, big valves, 270* cams, R34 getrag
                    2000 Honda Insight - 70+mpg daily driver
                    2003 Sierra 2500HD Diesel - Tow vehicle

Comment

Gmonsen on RX7club (I belive I've seen you on this forum) is making 350whp on a streetported engine with stock LIM/UIM/tbody.

I know a stock ported 20b would not make much. I am talking about a large streetport.

I personally want a J-port or half bridge. Even with the stock intake system it should net around 400whp, and with ITB's even more. Over the next year I'm keeping my eye out for a longblock.

Do you have a Cosmo?

TROL

Comment

yeah, a 1990 E-CCS. Trying to find a working touchscreen is like pulling teeth from a hen.

pretty much 100% stock, even stock air filter and exhaust.

I am not the biggest fan of bridgeports anymore since I've had pretty bad luck with them.

My halfbridge only lasted about 5000KM. I never tore it down to find out why, it may have been something stupid or a build error. I'm actually really leaning towards a build error since it managed to kill BOTH rotors within a few miles of each other. all 6 apex seals MIA.
                        1992 GTR - 2.7L, GT2871R's, forged bottom end, big valves, 270* cams, R34 getrag

Comment

Sounds like a poor porting template? Did you loose the corner seals as well?

I think I would be happy with a large streetport to keep drivability good and for reliability. And run TurboII rotors (9.7-1 comp) with ITB's and equal length manifold. It would be a pretty good setup. The only problem I'm running into, is how to decide to do the subframe. Ideally I don't want to touch the rack and effect bump steer.

TROL

Comment

:drool:

[youtube]oKmR0EVYoSo[/youtube]
                            [youtube]FhohPL4oqL4[/youtube]

Comment

the scoot 4 rotor car kicks ass. Sounds so amazing.

I never ripped apart the 13B in my FC when it blew up. I ended up buying a really nice FD a few weeks prior and stopped caring. Then I sold that FD and bought the GTR, and the rest is history lol

I also feel that the 20b would be alot nicer if it both A: didn't have the auto trans behind it, and b: was in a 1000LB lighter FC.

Comment

Working...
                              X