• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M13
    replied
    Originally posted by nelsonmxmarc View Post
    Amazing hahah.

Lifted trucks serve more purpose than compensating for your small c0ck. After 12 years mxing, you learn to use something like this to your benefit - ie. picking up your buddy's wrecked bike at the track 5 km's in the woods .. Lifting a truck just gives you the added benefit of knowing you wont be missing a valence after a snow fall, or getting lodged on a fallen tree in the midst of an already catastrophic fail of a day.

Not really that lifted - but 5.5" over stock.

See, that's a nice truck.

These are what we meant by "OVER-lifted trucks"

Leave a comment:

• CelicaKidd_205
    replied
    Originally posted by plankworx View Post
    Watch this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrk6v...x=0&playnext=1
    and your decision will be made.
    x2 for the Hilux/Tundra/4Runner

Leave a comment:

• nelsonmxmarc
    replied
    Amazing hahah.

Lifted trucks serve more purpose than compensating for your small c0ck. After 12 years mxing, you learn to use something like this to your benefit - ie. picking up your buddy's wrecked bike at the track 5 km's in the woods .. Lifting a truck just gives you the added benefit of knowing you wont be missing a valence after a snow fall, or getting lodged on a fallen tree in the midst of an already catastrophic fail of a day.

Not really that lifted - but 5.5" over stock.

Leave a comment:

• DrMango
    replied
    durango 1/4 tonnes came with V8s stock but I heard the milage on them isnt great and i know they dont have much more power then the stock 4.3 in S10s

Kyle

Leave a comment:

• m_melen
    replied
    i'll make sure to get a v6 then if i get the truck. thanks dude!

Leave a comment:

• DrMango
    replied
    My old S10 was a decent truck and it only cost me $3000. Had a 4.3 V6 and a 350 swap is pretty cheap as far as motor swaps go. It had enough jam for me when i owned it so i kept the V6. Full magnaflow exaust made it sound pretty good too. Constantly got asked if it was V8 swap'd..
    Extended cab was nice for my huge sub but not so much for 2 people with the cheesy flip down seats. All in all i would buy another. Just a heads up that the 4Cyl sucks in every way

Kyle

Leave a comment:

• m_melen
    replied
    i really like kyles's old s10! that's got alot of potential. black paint with some muscle car style rims maybe.
    the top gear tacoma test is pretty impressive, if i had big bucks i'd go for a tacoma x-runner but this has gotta be cheap!
    i'm open to aaaaalll trucks regardless of make, model, 4x4, anything. and to those bashing enormous lifted trucks, they're damn fun when you want to go mudding! i'm not trying to impress anybody with it, i just like a f$%king cool truck.
    keep 'em coming! especially with pics!

thanks for all these tips guys!

Leave a comment:

• DarkCaporaL
    replied
    Delica

Leave a comment:

• RABBIT
    replied
    landcruiser or bust.

Leave a comment:

• plankworx
    replied
    Watch this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrk6v...x=0&playnext=1
    and your decision will be made.

Leave a comment:

• derk
    replied
    Originally posted by falcon View Post
    Big trucks are for small penises. Regular trucks I have no problem with since they are there for a purpose. But 20'' lifts and big tires on your squeaky clean bigasstruck (which you don't actually use as a truck is meant to) screams "overcompensate" to the ladies.

True story.

Oh how many times I've been loading a motorcycle into the back of a customers bigasstruck and wonder... "why TF does he have this SO DAMN HIGH!! What purpose could it possibly serve other than causing me grief".

Don't even get me started on lowriders. GJEESH!
    /agreed.

and also big trucks suck ass offroad if you ever do anything other than mud bogging...

in the snow they like to break through the layer of frozen stuff on top and get htemselves stuck.

in the trails they tend to not fit into places beacause they are so huge.

the long wheel base = shitty turning radius

get a mini-truck.. with a bit of a lift and 31/33" tires they will go anywhere

jeep comanche's are sweet, my friend just built one, put a 6" lift in it on 33's the thing is ALMOST as good as my yota :P

or a TJ/YJ with a small lift, or even a cherokee

or any yota would do, a little underpowered, but if you want to spend a bit more you can get yourself a Hilux Surf with the 1KZ-TE 3.0L turbo diesel with a 5spd, just as much power as the jeep 4.0L, makes peak torque at a lower RPM than the jeeps, AND gets twice the fuel milage

...oh and not to mention the turbo diesel sounds fricken sick with a straight pipe :wink:

Leave a comment:

• falcon
    replied
    Big trucks are for small penises. Regular trucks I have no problem with since they are there for a purpose. But 20'' lifts and big tires on your squeaky clean bigasstruck (which you don't actually use as a truck is meant to) screams "overcompensate" to the ladies.

True story.

Oh how many times I've been loading a motorcycle into the back of a customers bigasstruck and wonder... "why TF does he have this SO DAMN HIGH!! What purpose could it possibly serve other than causing me grief".

Don't even get me started on lowriders. GJEESH!

Leave a comment:

• caliber676
    replied
    Personally i like the late 90's early 2000's dodge durango or dakota, in the case of a pickup. Friend of mine has had both and they've been nothing but reliable.

Leave a comment:

• Wolfattak
    replied
    Get an old 12v cummins... those trucks can tow anything and are ultra reliable.

or an s10... can't really go wrong with an s10, reliable old mule of a truck. My friend has got an old s10 2wd v6 longbox, 280xxxks no rust, no mechanical issues and still hauls his dirtbikes and various other junk all where-ever he needs

Leave a comment:

• nelsonmxmarc
    replied

At that year/price, i totally dig the 86-90 F150's.. Super crew, manual 5 speed with overdrive.. My buddy has one next door.. It's beat to *$&@ but it sounds ridonks with straight pipes..

Summit's got a good deal on lift kits too 4" suspension lift with a 2" body on 35x12.5's BFG All-terrains wrapped on AR Baja's.. Youre set bud.. Thing is a solid truck..

I used to rep an 04 Ranger with a 4" lift kit on 31x10.5's until i traded it for my current skyline and parts car... Loved it!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X