Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
R.I.P. Wakatsuki-San
Collapse
X
-
Oh man, if I was at home I'd post "beating the dead horse" picture on cd guy's behalfOriginally posted by RHDskylineGrateful that he died?
Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.
Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.
lolstart by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
Comment
-
"we should all be so grateful for his efforts in life."
who the heck misinterpreted that? it makes perfect sense to me, maybe you guys just read the first half.
my hate when can't understanding english good!I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.
Comment
-
i think the OT Pit should be renamed to the Troll Pit.
Comment







Comment