No announcement yet.

Okay whats going on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i gotta say, this forum is relatively clean compared to the other ones, ...not to mention anyone (rx7club) ...they rip you to shreads if u ask one obvious question, we just happen to have all the jokers
    life is tough...wear a helmet

Comment

Originally posted by GTR-Dad View Post
      Rabbit got only a temporary holiday, not just for the post in question, but for past behaviour as well.

Regarding the internet being serious business, or not, consider that any community is defined by a set of standards that members agree to abide by. In the case of GTRCanada, the standards are set by JZ - site owner and admin - and enforced as reasonably as possible by Mods. By signing up, every member has agreed to these standards. There are plenty of places on the internet to trashtalk, flame, and generally defecate down the throat of anyone willing to open their mouth. Not here.

The collective opinion of the core members of the community - not just mods and admin - is that waaayyyy too many individuals are posting things that erode the foundation of what GTRC is based on. This will stop. If anyone needs a fresher, go read the rules. (They're linked at the top of every page.)

If you've got something to say that you're afraid might be inappropriate DON'T SAY IT! If you want to make the rules, go start your own site.

I hope this doesn't come across as harsh or heavy handed. It's time for a GTRC tune-up and it might hurt a bit, but the result will be a site that is better focussed on the main thing - sharing information, enjoying our cars, and enjoying the company of other enthusiasts.

Dan
      Post of the year

Im all in support.
      Originally posted by Oakville
      that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

Originally posted by skylineisthelimit View Post
        i gotta say, this forum is relatively clean compared to the other ones, ...not to mention anyone (rx7club) ...they rip you to shreads if u ask one obvious question, we just happen to have all the jokers

7club isn't that bad. At least it never used to be. I don't post there as much as I used to...
        1992 GTR - 2.7L, GT2871R's, forged bottom end, big valves, 270* cams, R34 getrag
        2000 Honda Insight - 70+mpg daily driver
        2003 Sierra 2500HD Diesel - Tow vehicle

Comment

Working...
        X