01' Automatic Mustang V6
    BMW E60 5-series front end
    "Turbo" body kit
    M3 mirrors
    Altezza tails
    Flowmaster exhaust-"sounds like a V8!"
    NAWWWZZ!

Oh yeah, it's also 20 grand.

I can't tell if it's a joke or not, someone should email him about it..
    03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

IMO i'm pretty sure those pictures are not in vancouver, probably a scam aimed at kids with rich parents

Comment

seems pretty legit. Its got a turbo body kit
      sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
      ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

there's a guy here in maple ridge with an ugly red mustang with a bodykit and two yellow stripes down the middle...

if you turned the stripes into an m it would look like a McDonald's french fries box on wheels.

Comment

never mind all the negativity! Didn't you read? The spoiler can go bigger !!!

Comment

MY EYES!

Seriously... what's worse than a V6 Mustang?

An automatic V6 Mustang of course...
            DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

My friend's got a 3.8L V6 Mustang. He still believes that it does 0-60 in 6 seconds. He also thinks it can do +150mph. I should probably tell him the speedo gauge only goes to 120mph..
              03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

yeeessshh
                Originally posted by Oakville
                that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

that stang makes the honda i commented on look like genuine platinum.
                  fVck....there was a silver stang with so many body kits, lambo doors and **** installed parked next to our HNIC meet 2 years back that made i believe everyone of us sick to our stomachs.

Rice a domestic....PRICELESS!!
                  .......GTRCANADA.COM
                  Canada's premier Skyline enthusiast club

Comment

I have much respect for stangs but only to:

Comment

oh hey...i know of stangs that look great, i seen a SWEEEET Shelby mustang in Vanc last time i was out (Black/Newer model). but to rice em out is morally wrong!

.......GTRCANADA.COM
                      Canada's premier Skyline enthusiast club

Comment

not as bad as I've seen around in person.

Hey who cares, at the end of the day, the driver (or potential buyer) is who has to live with it.

Comment

I'll take 10.
                          -Pat B R33 GTR-

Comment

I wish I could get a photo of the 2 mustangs in the complex across the street from
                            Same owners. One is silver, with weird 5 spoke flat faced chrome 20's, it has a snow plow style body kit, clear tail lights, and funny looking drag-style loong spoiler and its convertible. They also have a forest green one, same specs. Basically Twin mustangs.
                            Originally posted by Oakville
                            that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

I like mustangs but they're often done up with bad taste, like some supras. Sadly, there are MANY cars out there that get too much body attention and no internal work done. It's always funny to see a FAST looking car with nothing else done to it but it's always sad to lose to a slow looking car....

I got toasted by a 600+hp (supposedly) RSX 2 summers ago. Q16 fuel and supposedly a 150 shot NOS, single turbo. Kid looked like he was 20, long blonde dreads and a goofy look. Fast as hell though. On a rolling start in 2nd gear, he had atleast 5 cars on me by the mid/end of 3rd gear and I keep up to Z06s (the older no so 500hp model) normally. Don't worry, it wasn't the black car
                              Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                              Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                              Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                              Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                              Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                              White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                              lol

Comment

Working...
                              X