Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'll find when you're dealing with anyone that there will be good experiences and bad ones. Hopefully we are good enough to minimize our chances of getting caught out but sometimes it can't be helped. EG. I got screwed royally on Ebay 3-4 times in the last 10 years. Thats pretty good odds for me so I can't fault the Ebay experience. UPS messed up something I had bought in SoCal and blew Xmas for us. What can you do.

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

Originally posted by RedGTR View Post
      I hate that. Buying something, giving a quick look over in the moment, then taking it home and finding tons of **** wrong with it.

sounds like my GTR i bought from 4XToys. they are in Coalhurst, AB. do not deal with them. I bought my GTR from there and 610 km later the engine blew. Spent over 4000 on a new engine and new turbos. Over $4000 just to get my new car WORKING? On top of the original purchase or the vehicle. had bolts missing everywhere too.

Anyway, i feel your pain man. but when it's all working again, and you have the parts you want on it, you'll practically forget.
      seeing certain threads on other forums make me wonder. Here is his response to someone who bought an rb26 and blew it up and lit up a thread on dwest. I'd check the car out a bit more thoroughly next time...it is a 20 some odd year old car.

"Thats kinda funny, remember about a week after you bought it you called me all excited about how much power it had and said that you had revved it to 9000 RPM. Maybe that's why you spun a rod bearing. Maybe, maybe not? Anyway, sorry it didn't work out for you. I just can't warranty an engine after hearing stuff like that.

Anyway it's good to hear that you got the car running the way you want it, very nice car!

Cheers
      Mike"

Comment

Good answer, he has a point.

I've only dealt with Mike once and it worked perfectly. Sadly, the part was used and inoperable but I knew that it needed repairs before use.
        Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
        Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
        Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
        Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
        Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
        White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
        lol

Comment

yea everyones gotta get screwed once badly, im gonna try and go after him if he even comes back to canada, but im also building my car up to where it should be and deserves

i knew the HID's were not PIAA quality but i mean you expect to get the car home before they start malfunctioning

bottom line hes a shady piece of shxt and deserves to be shut down

i should also add that first he offered to pick me up at the ferry which was kool but then i get to van and sit there for a half hour waiting call him no answer and then he calls back and says hes sick he doesnt want to come get me can i get someone else too...i was like wtf w.e ill try and get someone, so i get picked up and phone him for directions, he gives me a one word answer b.s then at the end to "thank my friend for picking me up he gives him some $3.50 LED's...what A JOKE

Comment

Yea...

I remember thinking about getting an HID kit. I actually PM'd him about one.

FYI, another member just had an N-motion kit installed on his car for $200 I think? The best kit we'd seen at our meets by far...

I digress. I remember dah posted up links to $20k R33's when they were first being imported and Ed got all upset. Why you ask? Well I called him out trying to sell an R33 for 15k that he originally offered to me for 8k.

Then someone else by the name of mteched signed up and threatened to beat me down at a local meet.

It was wonderful. What a douche. He shouldn't be a site sponsor.
            DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

karma is a bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by JZ View Post

JZGarage won't be back here I'm sure.
                Thats is good to hear.

I also had a bitter HID experience with him. I didnt do my full research on my plug and play of H1s so I cant 100% blame him for saying that H1s were "Plug and Play". Also the HID kits were no way made in Japan at his factory. I could go on but I dont want this thread locked up.

Comment

^ Its factual information. They are not made in Japan, he even told me that himself.

As well, if you actually search cheaper car importers in japan or places like import concern, that where he gets his cars from. Elaborate stories are just put on top. Oh and Mteched is JZgarage, same person.
                  “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

Originally posted by NismoS-tune View Post
                    You bout a 20 year old skyline, did you ask for warranty cause no one knows how long a car that old would last let alone anything over 10 years that's driven like that car. I wouldn't knock a seller that sells a 20 year old sportscar that he didn't rebuild himself to know the condition. I'm sure you paid more than $15k though... As for bolts missing, was he the owner or just a guy that brought it in and sat in on the lot waiting for a kid and his piggy bank...?
                    Hehe, no.... paid like.. a fraction of that.

Comment

Originally posted by caliber676 View Post
                      ^ Its factual information. They are not made in Japan, he even told me that himself.

Oh and Mteched is JZgarage, same person.
                      Classic.

Comment

Guys, his "factory" is in China.... not Japan.

TROL

Comment

Ohhhh that's high quality

Comment

Originally posted by falcon View Post
                            Guys, his "factory" is in China.... not Japan.
                            You Knew that and didnt tell us. LOL.
                            I fiqured that out the day my HIDs came in the mail........2 weeks late to boot.

Comment

I thought everyone knew?

I had some of his HID's... they were fine for me. The only thing that sucked is I had to modify the bulb holster to get the bulbs in there... I drilled out the old bulb and expoxied the HID bulb in place.

I never had an issue with them breaking.

TROL

Comment

Falcon, maybe you got the MTeched bulbs and not the JzGarage ones lol
                                “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

Working...
                                X