Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its called meth injection

Comment

What's funny is that we produce a huge portion of the oil in north american here and there's LOTS of big rich companies here but the best fuel we have is Shell 91V power and Mohawk 94 which shell91 won't get me 500whp safely.... We have a chevron oilsands company here but no fuel stations. What a rediculous scenario.
      Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
      Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
      Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
      Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
      Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
      White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
      lol

Comment

Sucks for some of the racers in Ontario if they don't still have a 94 Octane gas... some regulations state PUMP GAS as a restriction on some cars. So this kinda screws that up.

Oh well, time to buy some toluene.
        Race. Win. Live.

Comment

Ya I got an AEM Meth injection kit from my girlie for Christmas. I guess Shell gets my business now and Petro can kiss off the $6000-$8000 worth of fuel I consume each year.

Petro Can does have a 94 at some stations in QC, so they might want to retain the high performance & exotic car business that Sunoco had.

YAY just what we need more Petro Can stations they are already set up beside each other in some places WTF?

Comment

Any time a car needs less than 94 I use Shell excusively.
            Race. Win. Live.

Comment

Shell 92 + meth + tune = fun times

Comment

Shell 91 + toluene = cancer + fun times
                Race. Win. Live.

Comment

bah i really want ethanol stations :[
                  Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Originally posted by king_cobra View Post
                    the sunoco that i used to goto in mississauga (very few exist) just got torn down for a petro. i saw a new sign that said "ultra 94" will be available. whether or not its the same as sunoco's 94 is yet to be seen.

this is ridicilous. i have to drive to the far end of the city to find a sunoco station.
                    Have you tried the one just outside of streetsville? On Mississauga Rd/Queen street, a few blocks north of eglinton?
                    Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

yes ryan i do go there if im in the area otherwise i'll avoid streetsville pandemonium and take the highway to erin mills (ghetto) or winston churchill (better).

that said, the streetsville one is the cleanest one. hmm. perhaps i should go there more often..

Comment

hmm sucks that there doing this atleast i dont gotta worry about loosing any station when i get my car cause i got a petrocan, shell, suncoe, and a canadian tire station all within 5 mins of my house

Comment

Originally posted by Oakville View Post
                          exactly what I was thinking...boy what would life be like if Shell made a 94 V-Power
                          life would suck, theyd over price it
                          life is tough...wear a helmet

Comment

Originally posted by ObsessedGtrKid View Post
                            hmm sucks that there doing this atleast i dont gotta worry about loosing any station when i get my car cause i got a petrocan, shell, suncoe, and a canadian tire station all within 5 mins of my house
                            Putting Canadian tire fuel in your car is like Extra foods or safeway. By the time you can afford a car, you'll have to rebuild it
                            Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                            Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                            Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                            Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                            Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                            White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                            lol

Comment

Canadian Tire gas bars are good for their car washes.
                              Race. Win. Live.

Comment

Originally posted by king_cobra View Post
                                yes ryan i do go there if im in the area otherwise i'll avoid streetsville pandemonium and take the highway to erin mills (ghetto) or winston churchill (better).

that said, the streetsville one is the cleanest one. hmm. perhaps i should go there more often..
                                sounds good. the one around the corner from my house is still there and running for now, but whenever Im at my dads house or out helping him at his shop, I always go to the streetsville one, its very nice and new, always empty too haha
                                Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Working...
                                X