No announcement yet.

Welcome to Surrey, BC....FAIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol is this a bad time to butt in and say I know the guy...? Hahaha. He's a friend of a friend.

And seriously I leave my keys in my ignition at home. Anyone who has seen shots of my car out front of my place (or have been to my place) will admit the house is awesome and neighborhood is great. I've lived in the nice part of Surrey (with my father) and the shittiest parts of Surrey (12 different places in 2 years) with my Mom. I know the in's and out's. Everywhere has it's bad parts. Yes, Abby included. I've been bottled in Langley. Friend was bottled in Walnut Grove, as was I "stabbed" (long story). If you go looking for trouble anywhere you'll find it.

EDIT: I read the youtube comments. He owns the car. He tried to buy it in cash the first time and they turned him away. He had to get someone else with a legit income to buy it and sell it "second-hand" to him days later.
    DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Working...
    X