No announcement yet.

Too hard to pass up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WANGAN MIDNIGHT DEVIL Z!! lol nice catch Nick, geeez how big is that garage of yours? i so need more garage space... lol...
    Team TBA sponsored by YOKOHAMA: YOKOHAMA, Feast AE/RS, Titoboy Approved, Importfest, NextMOD, DSPEED.

http://www.facebook.com/TitoboyApproved "like" us #doWhatULove

Comment

garage is 80X80 , Neal, and isn't mine but half the stuff in it is ! Full heat , 3 hoists, killer stero system, and a Droulet for the colder days. My 2 garages even have room in them now!
      Will the suffering never end?

Comment

Now tell us this...how did you build something so similar to heaven?
        Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Not my garage ! My wifes' cousins', for whom I help to manage his estate. Great people, great times. 108 acres of woods, pasture and bush so needless to say all the dirt machines are living up there too.

So, not mine but I'm lucky enough to be a part of it.

Comment

I had a nice '78 280Z (last year of the S30), it was a sweet car, and rust free to boot! I'll own another one for sure.
            1992 GTR - 2.7L, GT2871R's, forged bottom end, big valves, 270* cams, R34 getrag
            2000 Honda Insight - 70+mpg daily driver
            2003 Sierra 2500HD Diesel - Tow vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by gtrtt View Post
              Not my garage ! My wifes' cousins', for whom I help to manage his estate. Great people, great times. 108 acres of woods, pasture and bush so needless to say all the dirt machines are living up there too.

So, not mine but I'm lucky enough to be a part of it.
              oh man, still beautiful...Id love to see that place in person
              Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Working...
              X