Hmmm so that was a nice earthquake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm so that was a nice earthquake...

MAP 5.5 2010/06/23 17:41:43 45.955 -75.546 19.2 ONTARIO-QUEBEC BORDER REGION, CANADA

I certainly felt it. I had to hold up my TV to keep it from falling down...

I haven't felt anything this big since I was in Hawaii!

Anyways.

Earthquake.

What happened to you?
    ├┼┼╕
    246R 見渡せば 花も紅葉も なかりけり 浦のとまやの 秋の夕ぐれ

i fell asleep at work... Don't think we even felt it in nb
    1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R Sold

1991 Gts-T Sold

1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R What did i get myself into again...

Comment

Didnt feel it.. thats odd..

LoL
      Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

It was centered just outside Ottawa (dont remember the name of the place). Apperently felt all the way to toronto.

I was in the basement of a government building and they evacuated. Traffic was congested as hell, we all know why.
        91 Stealth twin turbo
        95 3000GT Pearl Yellow SOLD

Comment

didnt feel a thing

Comment

Originally posted by bignate View Post
            didnt feel a thing
            x2...
            Race. Win. Live.

Comment

I was sitting around with my girlfriend, neither of us felt anything. My buddy in the north end of the city felt it though. Super strange
              Originally posted by kengeroo
              that's what I thought when I opened the package..
              ...don't drink and ebay
              '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

ohh i felt it

i work in a big titanium/steel foundry, and when 2 (of the 5) reactors start at the same time, the whole service building shakes,

but today it shook wayyy more, i was like.. dammmmmm
                even my helmet that was sitting on my desk fell

then i though something blew up at the lower levels, but no alarm, so i didn't think twice about it..
                sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

I was goofing around playing drums when it hit. my friends mom ran down and asked if we were okay, she felt it...my friend and I felt nothing. weeeird. we had tornado warnings here too :s didnt see much of that either...
                  Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Apparently tornados all over the Durham region right now. I think this is it boys! The end of the world! Save the Skylines!
                    Originally posted by kengeroo
                    that's what I thought when I opened the package..
                    ...don't drink and ebay
                    '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

There's no tornadoes in Durham that I've heard so far???? And pull the plug on your shelter building projects to protect the car, that fault line is very active and has previously produced a 5.4 quake, back in 1998. Also, Canada gets around 3-4 quakes every year, there was one in MTL in the winter too. MOAR MONIES FOR BUILDS FTW LOL!

I felt the shake, that was pretty crazy, was sitting at my kitchen table having lunch and thought I was suddenly having a dizzy spell, but I quickly realized I was fine, and felt the shaking, nothing happened, didn't make much of it, thought it was kinda cool. Had a pitcher of water in front of me that started freaking out and swooshing around.
                      1992 NISSAN 240SX - RB20DET POWER
                      1990 NISSAN 300ZX - 2+2

Comment

The big overhead heater at my bay in Ajax shook substantially for a good 45 seconds, I thought someone was jumping on the roof! When I called my gf at home in Whitby, she said she heard the house shaking bad too, and the dogs were under the stairs in the basement.

Under water oil leaks that cant be stopped, the lack of winter and spring we've had, twisters and and an earthquake? Maybe "2012" wasn't just a silly movie after all -
                        '95 GTR

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklinsFinest View Post
                          The big overhead heater at my bay in Ajax shook substantially for a good 45 seconds, I thought someone was jumping on the roof! When I called my gf at home in Whitby, she said she heard the house shaking bad too, and the dogs were under the stairs in the basement.

Under water oil leaks that cant be stopped, the lack of winter and spring we've had, twisters and and an earthquake? Maybe "2012" wasn't just a silly movie after all -
                          Even better: They are worried that the whole area around the spewing oil well might actually collapse, creating an even larger leak. The only way to close it would be a massive shaped charge. Which apparently will royally **** **** up in the gulf, since an explosion underwater creates a massive amount of pressure that will kill fish and whales and dave the diver. I think.

They also ran into the well with a remote controlled sub and had to take that cap off that was feeding 16,000 barrels a day to the ship above.

So now it's spewing full force again, with the potential to get much, much worse. Everyone start stocking weapons and ammo, 2012 is up us ;P the lizard people will reclaim their stolen land

Comment

I think I'm gonna start building that Ark now-
                            '95 GTR

Comment

Originally posted by CDGuy View Post

I certainly felt it. I had to hold up my TV to keep it from falling down...
                              [youtube]q-wf2pP7T0Y[/youtube]

Comment

Working...
                              X