G8/G20 Riots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G8/G20 Riots

So what's up with these riots? Burning police cars, smashing windows... From peaceful protests to just anarchy. Little excessive, no?
    Originally posted by kengeroo
    that's what I thought when I opened the package..
    ...don't drink and ebay
    '03 Ford Mustang

LoL.. G20 is a waste of time.. thats all i have to say..

lets the riots start
    Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

If I was there I would raaaggee about HST in BC

Comment

Haha... G20. NExt it will be G40.

Who are they inviting to these anyways? It should be G2. Canada + USA. = World domination.

HST is good in the long run and for the economey. Stop jumping off the bandwagon just because you "think" it's bad.

Pricing of products will adjust as nessicary.

DID YOU KNOW! When you go to WA or OR, you DO NOT have to pay sales tax down there now. Because there is no official "Sales Tax" in BC. One good thing about the HST! All you need is proof of residence.

TROL

Comment

TORONTO IS THE BEST!
          Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

There's a picture of a protester stealing cell phones from a smashed Bell window. Wonder what he is protesting lol.
            Violent protest is just for those who are vandals and criminals really.
            RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
            http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
            1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

Originally posted by falcon View Post
              Haha... G20. NExt it will be G40.

Who are they inviting to these anyways? It should be G2. Canada + USA. = World domination.

HST is good in the long run and for the economey. Stop jumping off the bandwagon just because you "think" it's bad.

Pricing of products will adjust as nessicary.

DID YOU KNOW! When you go to WA or OR, you DO NOT have to pay sales tax down there now. Because there is no official "Sales Tax" in BC. One good thing about the HST! All you need is proof of residence.
              DID YOU KNOW! that only applies on SOME items, not all.

That "good thing" is not a good thing for our economy.

Comment

My favourite record shop was trashed today. BAH.
                Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

the people in the black with there face covered are hired to smash windows and do bad things. The goverment wants that. Did you notice how the police arnt arresting any of the people in the black?
                  Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

*sigh*

"The cost of the G20 is deplorable!! So let's protest violently and not only justify EVERY penny being spent on security... but cost ourselves (assuming they are tax payers as well) even MORE money when we have to pay for the cleanup/repairs!"

Bloody fools. Every last one of them.

And I'm sure they're arresting the people in black if they actually catch them doing something... problem is when everyone looks the same you can't keep track of who's done what... and you can't just indescriminately arrest people wearing black. Something about right to assembly or some nonsense.

I say teargas/rubber bullet anyone doing anything stupid, no questions asked.

Rubber bullets are cheap, police cars/store windows/etc are not.
                    Race. Win. Live.

Comment

Originally posted by bellis_GTR View Post
                      Did you notice how the police arnt arresting any of the people in the black?
                      They arrested over 400 people,I'm sure some of the Black Bloc were caught. The police were also videotaping all of them so perhaps more charges will come out.
                      I highly doubt the police hire them to destroy their own cars and smash business windows.
                      RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
                      http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
                      1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

It's all part of the illumunati's plan to take over and destroy the world in 2012.
                        Race. Win. Live.

Comment

Retards, every last one of them...and they weren't Canadian to boot. Retards.

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianGTR View Post
                            It's all part of the illumunati's plan to take over and destroy the world in 2012.
                            YES! thats what it is! Im not fully notified about the whole thing but I know its somethign to do with that. All the world leaders meet and then they have all these riots. Its crazy. Ppl know its the new world order. Im not entirely sure but I think the last time the world leaders met, they had it on the 25th day. And this time they had it on June 25 aswell. Maybe just a coincidence?
                            Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

The Black Bloc moves in a crowd, one person runs out, smashes some windows, then runs back into the crowd and blends in. Cops can't keep track of them. They're just idiots bent on causing destruction, and it's absolutely ridiculous
                              Originally posted by kengeroo
                              that's what I thought when I opened the package..
                              ...don't drink and ebay
                              '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Working...
                              X