Stolen iPhone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen iPhone

I was playing some paint ball with some buddies of mine today, and after our last match, my beloved iPhone had been lifted. tried calling it, but some one had obviously turned it off since it went straight to voicemail.

I don't have a mobile me account, so is there any other way to which i can remotely clear all data from the phone? I have very important emails, phone numbers, and photos on there that I really dont want going around. Any and all information you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated!!

I already tried calling apple canada, but was put on hold for 35 minutes before giving up and hanging up the phone. (went to my dads place to call them)

Note, it's a 32GB white 3GS
    Originally posted by victoriaGTR
    tire smoke makes my wiener tingle.

unless you have "mobile me" or microsfot exchange,, you are S.O.L.
    that's whay companies are relectant to repalce blackberries with iphones,,,, althought they are catching up on the security side...
    the phone has probbably been wiped and a new simm installed into it..

....crappy dude...

Comment

i just got an iphone 4, if that helps

Comment

Originally posted by cooke24 View Post
        i just got an iphone 4, if that helps
        how would this help? lol
        Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
        hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

i was just being a dork lol

Comment

guess hes stating he didnt steal yours...
            I love the thing and its worth it every time I start it. As soon as it stops make me smile ill get rid of it (not gonna happen)
            (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
            ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

unless you have a 3gs that you would be willing to sell to me for extremely cheap, it really doesn't help my situation out any

Needless to say, I will be getting mobile me and paying the $110 a year subscription cost when I get an actual good working iphone again. My old 2G really isnt holding up very well lol.

Comment

bit of interesting news...
                I wasn't able to deactivate my sim card for roughly 10 hours after it was stolen, so I believe my phone was being used to get in contact with hopeful buyers. I have since been able to get new sim card with my numbers activated that I'm using in a terrible replacement for the time being.
                Last night I started receiving txt msges from what I believe is some one who wanted to buy the phone for $70 from the guy names jordan. I called the langford police (since thats where it was stolen) and they informed to try to get full names from people. So far I been able to figure out that this jordan guy is 13, lives in langford, and his last name is walters.
                I'm not sure if he has given me all false information, but what do you guys think are my chances of getting my phone back?

Comment

Slim to none
                  Like I said before the phone has probably been wiped and a new simm has been placed in it.
                  Unless your contacts and calendar are that interesting?

Comment

naked gf photos might be that interesting...

Comment

my blackberry has an app where if I lose it I can remotely blank the phone and render it useless via password.

aka they have to wipe the phone to access it, ergo my private matters are kept private.

Comment

Do you have a lock password on it? if you do then they HAVE to clear the phone to use it
                        1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

Not only that, but a lot of stuff that has to do with work too... uuhhgg.

More numbers have been txting me about the phone now. All I need to do is attempt to meet some one and get their license plate number, and the RCMP will do the rest.

Comment

I only apply my password when I go on bigger trips. I was at paintball where there were 2 birthday parties for kids like 10 years old with their parents and other drivers. I figured it was safe...

I could have remotely swiped my phone and made it completely useless (reformatting it or not) if I had re-subscribed to my mobile me account

Comment

I found a white 32gb iphone, but it was filled with about 26gb's of gay pr0n.

That sucks... I hope you get it back man.
                              BNR32- Sold
                              1998 Evolution V

Comment

Working...
                              X