My Winter Beater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ what?
    Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Originally posted by CDGuy View Post
      What do I do?

Today I found a note under my wiper that said, and I quote:

"Thanks for being a killer, asshole. Why would you drive a car that ran over and killed two parents?"

And my entire drivers door was key-scratched to ****, with some of my passengers side scratched too.

Before that I only had skids from the previous owner drifting with the car. Now my car looks like genuine ****...

Who would do this? I didn't kill two people. Any suggestions on what to do?
      pics or it didnt happen;.
      Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

I'll grab pics either tomorrow or after work tonight.
        ├┼┼╕
        246R 見渡せば 花も紅葉も なかりけり 浦のとまやの 秋の夕ぐれ

Comment

Pics yet? That's so shitty, man. What kind of loser keys someone's car like that? I don't see Camaros or Mustangs getting keyed and look at how many of those are used in crimes/get in crashes. It's ridiculous
          Originally posted by kengeroo
          that's what I thought when I opened the package..
          ...don't drink and ebay
          '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

There are no pics cause it haven't happened. The op doesn't have his priorities straight. Buying a 300zx rhd for winter beater? No it's his daily driver. You buy a $1000 civic for a winter beater.
            Chris

Comment

Originally posted by starboy869 View Post
              There are no pics cause it haven't happened. The op doesn't have his priorities straight. Buying a 300zx rhd for winter beater? No it's his daily driver. You buy a $1000 civic for a winter beater.
              Who the hell are you? Brb smart ass, let me go grab my camera. I bought this car as my winter beater soley for the reason that over the winter, I can thrash it, KROWN it, repair it, then sell it come spring when someone actually wants a nice T-Top car.

Oh well, I may not have a good rep, but from what I've heard, I have a better rep then you Mr. Negative.

brb.
              ├┼┼╕

Comment

yes pics!
                Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
                http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

Some sort of scuff, with a key scratch:

Key Scratches along the door:

Looong key scratch on front fender:

And finally, the note:

├┼┼╕

Comment

Dude WTF does it matter to you what he drives as a winter beater. He's jut a little luckier that he doesn't get laughed at for having a civic that's got sh*t falling off from everywhere. Seriously man stop being jealous. As for cdguy I wish you better luck with this car. It is a very nice and hope you can start enjoying it without having to deal with a-holes
                    Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Driving a car that killed two people? lol.

"On December 4, 2004, at 3pm in Warrensburg, Illinois, two teenagers were killed in a car accident. The older of the two boys, then sixteen, was driving a Chevy Impala over 100mph on a country road (Glasgow Rd.) before flying over a creek, hitting an embankment, and coming to rest on its roof in a field."

Oh ****, Impala drivers are assholes too.

"January 19 2007, a day i will never forget. A terrible accident claimed the lives of 5 of my classmates. They were heading home after the school hockey game was cancelled due to bad weather, but the boys never made it home. They were travelling in a 2006 Chevy Equinox when it hit black ice, lost control and was hit by a cargo van. Due to impact, some of the passengers of the Chevy Equinox were ejected. The passengers of the Chevy Equinox were aged 16 and 17. This accident took place in Ontario, Canada."

Oh ****, Chevy Equinox drivers are also assholes, but 2.5 times as much!

"According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration there are about 43,000 people killed in fatal car accidents each year in the United States. Roughly, 40 percent of the fatal crashes are alcohol-related. In addition to fatal accidents, about 2.9 million people are injured each year."

MOTHER *******. 43,000 people each year?! That's like... a LOT of DIFFERENT KINDS OF ASSHOLES BECAUSE THEY DRIVE DIFFERENT KINDS OF CARS.
                      but WAIT. ******* ALCOHOL NOW TOO?! PEOPLE WHO DRINK ALCOHOL ARE ******* ASSHOLES BECAUSE PEOPLE WHO DRINK ALCOHOL KILL PEOPLE. SO EVERYONE THAT HAS EVER HAD A DRINK OF ALCOHOL IS AN ASSHOLE BECAUSE THEY KILL PEOPLE. ******* CALL A POLICE RAID ON EVERY BAR IN TOWN AND ARREST EVERYONE IN BEER STORES AROUND THE CONTINENT BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL GOING TO BE MURDERERS.

Wow, I love the deductive logic. They must've learned right under Socrates himself.

1. 300ZXs kill people, and their drivers are assholes because of it
                      2. CDGuy drives a 300ZX
                      3. Therefore, CDGuy is an asshole, and his car kills people

Last edited by raijin-xiii; 10-17-2010, 08:36 PM.

Comment

CDGuy, get a cheap survailence camera setup. Park it where it was keyed. They'll probably come back, and this time, you'll have evidence to use against them. That's what I would do.

edit: Also put a big sign on it that calls them passive aggressive pussies. Because that's what they are

Comment

Or you could do this. Park your car roughly in the same spot that it got key'd, go hide behind a bush or something and then when they f up your car just whip out a bat and give them what they deserve. Too bad no ones really messed with my car yet, could be fun
                          Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Meh, I don't really have a bad temper. What's done is done, no turning back. Come spring, once my mods are installed, and it's ready for sale, I'm thinking of a respray anyways, since I can get one done at a premium discount since I work for the company. It's also gotta get KROWN'd soon too...

I might go with "Black Rose", a 370Z color, and Enkei it all the way around, and sell it with all it's mods for around 7500, on a clean car with less then 130K, since by that time it'll have been almost fully reconditioned and nicely redone.

I'm likely also going to rhino liner the rear trunk, under the hatch, so that people can pack their stuff into it, and not have to worry about scratching and such. Plus a fully rhino linered trunk might be kinda durable, and cool.

Essentially, I don't mind the paint being gnarly now, cause the overall intent is to make a bit of money on the car (Mr. smart ass doesn't realize that a 1000 dollar Civic isn't too too far off what I paid for the car), and turn it into something someone can enjoy.

Black Rose:

What's done is done, time to move on. I just hate people that call me a liar over stupid ****. Like why the hell would I lie about my car being scratched?? o_O
                            Last edited by CDGuy; 10-17-2010, 10:43 PM.
                            ├┼┼╕

Comment

Originally posted by CDGuy View Post
                              What's done is done, time to move on. I just hate people that call me a liar over stupid ****. Like why the hell would I lie about my car being scratched?? o_O
                              because you sir, is the biggest attention whore on this site.

Comment

^He didn't lie about it. Moving on..

CDGuy, if you're going the resale route, it might be better to spray it a colour that appeals to more people, making it easier to sell.
                                03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

Working...
                                X