No announcement yet.

What's your EDC(every day carry gear)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your EDC(every day carry gear)?

Saw this thread on another forum and thought it was pretty interesting. Every other person in that thread listed a handgun..it's a predominantly American forum after all.

Basically list off what you carry on your person on a daily basis or take a photo.

iPhone
    Keys
    Sunglasses
    money clip
    2 utility knives
    Seiko retrograde day/date
    Last edited by QuietChaos; 10-18-2010, 07:17 PM.
    03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

bb storm, wallet, spys or oakleys, keys
    Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

Wallet
      Oilers watch
      iPhone
      Lighter
      Glasses
      Car keys
      Toonie for timmy's!

I like my coffee before work,lol
      Come on lotto!!! Daddy needs a whole lotta stuff!

Comment

Wallet, car keys, house keys, POS phone, iPod, aviators...

And just for the sake of every other thread like this ever made :P

My trusty sidearm lmao.
        Originally posted by kengeroo
        that's what I thought when I opened the package..
        ...don't drink and ebay
        '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

^Nice. I want to get my license some day. Speaking of firearms..some interesting figures I found in the local paper: ~27, 000 firearms registered in my town. That's one firearm for every 6 people. And those are just the registered ones.

Comment

Whoa, that's a lot of firearms lol. I've heard that per capita, Canada has more firearms than in the US, yet less gun related crimes. I've always found that interesting.

But I digress
            ...don't drink and ebay
            '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Watch
              iPhone
              Zippo
              Lip Chap (Most Important)
              Money Clip
              Sunglasses

EDIT: dunno if hats count, but never leave the house with out my Oakland Raiders hat
              Last edited by hozer; 10-18-2010, 08:36 PM.
              Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
              hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

1 gun for every 6 people? that's 11 less per every 6 people than my city haha. TEXAS BABY!
                I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

Haha, wow. I wish it was less of a hassle to get a license in Canada. I don't think civilians are even permitted open carry in Canada. I could be wrong on that one though. Canada's a lot more strict about firearms..very specific laws about transportation/storage of guns, etc. I know a guy who got "interrogated" by the RCMP just for possession. Mind you, he had a proper license for his pistol.

Comment

Originally posted by QuietChaos View Post
                    Haha, wow. I wish it was less of a hassle to get a license in Canada. I don't think civilians are even permitted open carry in Canada. I could be wrong on that one though. Canada's a lot more strict about firearms..very specific laws about transportation/storage of guns, etc. I know a guy who got "interrogated" by the RCMP just for possession. Mind you, he had a proper license for his pistol.
                    i dont.

strict laws regarding safe transportation/ storage is a good thing.

i rather like our system for getting a firearms license, it wasn't that big of a hassle, if you know what you're doing, and have common sense about how to handle a firearm, then just challenge the exam, that's what i did, its pretty easy, after that, if you don't have a shady record and all your references check out, then you'll get your license.

i rather like it that not every retard and their inbred offspring can get a firearm, legally... unlike in the States.

and you're right about the civillians and open carry, we aren't allowed to get a permit for open or concealed carry, unless its for wilderness protection, like if you were a game guide or work in remote areas in the bush with predator animals... in which case i wouldn't really want to carry around a pistol for that anyways. so it's rather moot point.

seriously though QuietChaos, if you're interested in getting your license, dont procrastinate, get it asap, and get your restricted too and buy whatever guns you want that you can afford. especially the controversial ones that always being talked about in the media, like the "ultra high powered, super baby killing sniper assualt rifle weapon of mass destruction AR15's" etc. you'll kick yourself if they ever decide to prohibit them in the future and you didnt have one already and therefore unable to get grandfathered status. like they did back when they prohibited AKs, G3's, Aug's etc etc, basically, most of the cool guns you see on tv/ videogames.

having said that, theres still tons of cool ones out there that are still only just restricted and or non restricted

^one of my personal favs, save the fact that its restricted so i cant take it to the bush... but XM15E2 with a 14.5" colt/diemaco barrel with the m203 notch, Ta31f acog, knights RAS, zombie killing goodness

you get the idea.. im not gonna flaunt my entire collection of the internet so crooks can make a shopping list out of it..

oh and your take on the 1 gun for every 6 people is kinda flawed, since most firearm owners own more than 1 firearm.

Comment

How the F did you get thoseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss!!!! Omg I want! My little 9mm isn't good enough any more!
                      Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

i dont.

strict laws regarding safe transportation/ storage is a good thing.

I agree. I just find it odd how ridiculously easy it is in the states to have a couple guns on your person while we have to transport them in locked cases and whatnot.

i rather like our system for getting a firearms license, it wasn't that big of a hassle, if you know what you're doing, and have common sense about how to handle a firearm, then just challenge the exam, that's what i did, its pretty easy, after that, if you don't have a shady record and all your references check out, then you'll get your license.

i rather like it that not every retard and their inbred offspring can get a firearm, legally... unlike in the States.

I mentioned a stat earlier that estimated 10M firearms in Canada with only ~6M of them accounted for. It's easy to obtain a firearm. Really, if someone wanted to get a gun for whatever purpose, not having a license isn't going to stop them. Making the licenses a little easier to get would encourage more people to do so and more people would be educated on firearm safety in the process. By this logic, making the licenses easier to get might actually improve safety.

and you're right about the civillians and open carry, we aren't allowed to get a permit for open or concealed carry, unless its for wilderness protection, like if you were a game guide or work in remote areas in the bush with predator animals... in which case i wouldn't really want to carry around a pistol for that anyways. so it's rather moot point.

seriously though QuietChaos, if you're interested in getting your license, dont procrastinate, get it asap, and get your restricted too and buy whatever guns you want that you can afford. especially the controversial ones that always being talked about in the media, like the "ultra high powered, super baby killing sniper assualt rifle weapon of mass destruction AR15's" etc. you'll kick yourself if they ever decide to prohibit them in the future and you didnt have one already and therefore unable to get grandfathered status. like they did back when they prohibited AKs, G3's, Aug's etc etc, basically, most of the cool guns you see on tv/ videogames.

Definitely a good point. I will look into it. As far as what kind of guns I'm interested in..an M4A1 would be nice. I'd like a P99 and a PPK too, but I hear that those may not be legal since they're too short.

having said that, theres still tons of cool ones out there that are still only just restricted and or non restricted

(img)

^one of my personal favs, save the fact that its restricted so i cant take it to the bush... but XM15E2 with a 14.5" colt/diemaco barrel with the m203 notch, Ta31f acog, knights RAS, zombie killing goodness

you get the idea.. im not gonna flaunt my entire collection of the internet so crooks can make a shopping list out of it..

oh and your take on the 1 gun for every 6 people is kinda flawed, since most firearm owners own more than 1 firearm.

Actually, that was the local newspaper. I guess you can't believe everything you read in the news.

Comment

debt card,
                          metropass,
                          keys,
                          phone,
                          sidur,
                          lighter(i dont smoke)
                          no drivers license since i apparently dont like to drive
                          Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Originally posted by QuietChaos View Post
                            As far as what kind of guns I'm interested in..an M4A1 would be nice.
                            You mean an AR15, good sir

Definitely head out to get your PAL and your RPAL. Makes life more fun lol
                            ...don't drink and ebay
                            '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Yes, that's right. I'm too broke right now for a fancy firearm anyway. I'd be pretty content with a nice pistol. Priorities first though.

Comment

Working...
                              X