Bugatti Veyron Super sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugatti Veyron Super sport

Bugatti Has come out with another monster.

Did they really need to add the extra 200hp?

Is this thing only good for straights or could it be a track car? What circuits could allow this car to use the full 1201hp?

Has anyone seen a Bugatti in person?

Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

From what I've heard, they got angry that another company had the record for world's fastest production car, so they made this one JUST to take the record back. Little overkill if you ask me. According to a lot of the reviews I've heard, the Bugatti is a TERRIBLE track car. They don't handle well at all.
    Originally posted by kengeroo
    that's what I thought when I opened the package..
    ...don't drink and ebay
    '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

thata not a skyline
      Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
        thata not a skyline
        It has Skyline Tail lights

@ Adam, Yeah thats what I was thinking. Over 2 tons! I would love to see the brakes after a nice long straight to a hair pin.
        Last edited by bellis_GTR; 10-22-2010, 04:00 AM.

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

i very much enjoyed the topgear test of the super sport,
          Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Haven't seen a Veyron but my wife and I were in South Africa and went to a dealer that had two Konigseggs, a Pagani Zonda, a 599, two Bentleys and an old Mercedes something.
            Of course it was the one day we didn't have a camera with us... fail.

Comment

Shelby Super Cars (SSC) beat the standard veyron's top speed with the Ultima Aero
              so bugatti built the SS veyron, took the record back

its pretty heavy, but still manage to destroy all previous lap records on the top gear test track

you should really watch the top gear test of the SS Veyron, amazing stuff
              sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

Originally posted by frankiman View Post
                Shelby Super Cars (SSC) beat the standard veyron's top speed with the Ultima Aero
                so bugatti built the SS veyron, took the record back

its pretty heavy, but still manage to destroy all previous lap records on the top gear test track

you should really watch the top gear test of the SS Veyron, amazing stuff
                +1 Didn't think a car that weighs 2 tons would be any good on the track but it looks like it weigh 1000lbs on the track
                Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
                hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

SSC relesed the ssc ultimate aero II shortly after the veyron ss broke the record. It has something like 1400hp and their projected top speed is 275mph. Yet to be tested. The original ultimate aero is supposed to be able to hit 273 mph, they just ran out of room on their world record attempt.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfattak View Post
                    SSC relesed the ssc ultimate aero II shortly after the veyron ss broke the record. It has something like 1400hp and their projected top speed is 275mph. Yet to be tested. The original ultimate aero is supposed to be able to hit 273 mph, they just ran out of room on their world record attempt.
                    That's what they said but to be honest it sounds ridiculous to me because if SSC can afford to take the car to the Nurburgring they can afford to take it to the test track the Veyron used which is Germany as well is it not? Or in Poland or something of the sort.
                    Originally posted by Oakville
                    that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

SSC is american, and they have far less budget than bugatti which is owned by the Volkswagen group

but they are building a new car to take on the SS veyron record

sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

That thing is sexy!!

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

The test track the Veyron used in the record attempt was VW's private test track. Bugatti is under the VW group umbrella. They wouldn't allow any other manufacturer to test on their track.
                          03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

Working...
                          X