Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Job in Vancouver or Area

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RHDskyline
    replied
    I was wondering why all the ads on kijiji were **** in vancouver. Everyone is using craigslist

    Leave a comment:


  • NismoS-tune
    replied
    ahah, true about the 100k+ being dicks at times, which I can be myself. Money can make people dicks sadly... The good thing is I enjoy what I do, which isn't much lol. the big thing is all the vacations toys and lack of stress when you're not tight budgeted.

    Originally posted by dah_hunter View Post
    I like this Kid.. RHDskyline your my new favorite person..

    First off.. dont use kijiji down here... for some reason its cool everywhere else in Canada but in the Vancouver area is sucks balls..

    Use Craigslist to look for work:
    http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/

    This is what i would do if i were you.. go work for your brothers one Bowen Island.. save up 3 months worth of cash, so like 3 k.. then get a place in like surrey or outside of vancouver.. then get a crappy job.. (Dont be picky) work that crappy job, and scrape by until you can find a better one that you like..


    Your mind set is just what i like.. Screw school. screw money.. i did my 12 years.. then i just worked at what i love doing (Computer stuff) got a good job now thats flexible.. so i can travel, got cars, motor bike..just bought a house.

    do i want to make 100k a year.. No! Most people that do are dicks.. i would rather have less money and be happy, then more money and be stressed.. I ahve been to africa a couple times, and seeing people dieing of aids, with no clothes, food or water.. yet they are happier then 90% of the people i know.. that really says something.. so screw all the haters..

    if you need a place to crash hit me up in this area.. hit me up.

    *End morning rant*

    Leave a comment:


  • M13
    replied
    Originally posted by Snow View Post
    You'd make more delivering pizza.









    Trust me.

    werd, the guys that make the money from weed are the ones that are growing them and distributing to sellers.

    The sellers just come and go and they make like 300 bux on a good day followed by 3 weeks of lay-off because the cops are after them and they have to go "quiet" for a while.

    Every pot seller I know have regular jobs, never relying on it as main source of income.

    Leave a comment:


  • Snow
    replied
    Originally posted by cooke24 View Post
    You could run a line selling weed like every other person in bc does.....
    You'd make more delivering pizza.









    Trust me.

    Leave a comment:


  • RHDskyline
    replied
    I have yet to drift on the streets. Actual drifting

    I'm moving to Bc cause there are way more tracks so I can do it legally. Ya dig?

    I know I need money. If I didn't know that. I wouldn't be working right now

    If you feel like posting something else regarding money and how I need it or don't need. Read the last 7 pages before you reply. I tired of reading the same thing over again which then makes me repeat myself

    I'm coming out to Vancouver to get away from Alberta and explore in my life I'm not moving there forever

    End of story

    Leave a comment:


  • cooke24
    replied
    Lol it's retarded how many people do in white rock oh god

    Leave a comment:


  • M13
    replied
    Originally posted by cooke24 View Post
    You could run a line selling weed like every other person in bc does.....
    it's not whiterock everywhere in Van.

    Leave a comment:


  • cooke24
    replied
    You could run a line selling weed like every other person in bc does.....

    Leave a comment:


  • RSi
    replied
    Dude if you are looking to street drift, then stay where you are. RHD's have a bad enough time with ICBC without some young kid coming and making it worse.

    This thread sucks. You might not want money, but the fact is you NEED money.

    Originally posted by RHDskyline View Post
    I see you trollin. And i hatin. haha.


    How about street drifting?? LOLOLOL


    Im pretty sure i know its going to be hard, but at the same time i won't know till i experience it. And honestly. Ive had an easy life so far. And i want to get away from it. I want to be able to appreciate things more. I want to continue to work for the things i have. Growing up was easy for me. I think it was to easy and i got used to it. And i don't want to be one of those spoiled little kids.

    Leave a comment:


  • RHDskyline
    replied
    I'm planning on being out there by Middle of march. I'm done at my current job on the 4th of march. Then i have to go back to lethbridge and clean my room my mom says (lolololol)

    Then pack and the journey begins

    Leave a comment:


  • M13
    replied
    On a plus note, today is sunny, awesome and 7C+.

    take that eastern Canada!

    Leave a comment:


  • Oakville
    replied
    haha thats what I'm afraid of josh! in all seriousness, I can't leave here for a few years. I'm in full-time school until April of next year and a few weeks off would throw a big wrench into my police applications. Let alone kill the GTR project.

    I'll make it out when I have the GT-R taken care of and go to buy the second car on my list of 3, a 4dr

    Leave a comment:


  • canadianjoker
    replied
    ryan, you need to fly out for a week, vancouver is such an amazing place... you just wont want to go back home.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oakville
    replied
    Originally posted by RHDskyline View Post
    Ryan. You need to read man.


    I got a place with my brothers out on Bowen island


    Come visit
    I would read but 6 pages of reasons why you shouldnt move dont strike my fancy. I will most definitely be coming out for a bit in a few years, not sure when (buy a 4dr). if you're still there i'll let you know mang

    Leave a comment:


  • dah_hunter
    replied
    The posts are getting repetitive around here..

    Let me know when you get out here..

    :-)

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X