NFS Shift 2: Looks incredible~!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFS Shift 2: Looks incredible~!!!

Looks damn good to me!!http://skyline-life.blogspot.com/201...er-of-god.html
    The SkyLife Community & News Website --> http://www.skylife4ever.com

Boo urns...as good as it looks, NFS is not a track racing game. Every track game they have produced so far has been aweful, pro street was an absolute failure, and shift was meh.

I've stuck with nfs so long because i enjoy driving insanely fast through the city streats with good looking cars that have some, but relatively minimal adjustable options, and of course evading insane police chases.

Most wanted, Carbon, and undercover were their best games hands down, i personally enjoyed carbon the most because in undercover you can't drive more than 30 seconds in free roam without getting caught by police.

The reason Need For Speed is so awesome is because it's fun, it's the only way to legally break the law driving a car. If I wanted a game that was super serious and gave me complete control of my car and all it's minor settings I would buy Forza or GT5.

Maybe it's just me being a downer deb, but I'm tired of NFS trying to be something they are not. They should stick to their bread and butter, which is the most realistic street racing game possible. Midnight club doesn't come close to the game play and graphics that NFS has, but hopefully rockstar comes out with a new game because I think my run with NFS is over .
    Originally posted by Paradis
    ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

Damn, looks like there trying to run up with GT5 in graphics. I have the first Shift and I loved it, the second one looks awesome.
      Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Tony-r32 completely agree. Nfs has gone down hill after carbon. Prostreet was horrible, same as shift and I just got undercover for Christmas and when I played it I said seriously WTF ! You will never see me support ea games again when it comes to their racing games. Maybe someone should tell them to just stick to the sports aspect of it.
        Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

You didn't like undercover chris? but yeah im with you, im tired of spending 70 bones on their new games to get a racing game i didn't want in the first place.

Even with hot persuit, as limited as it was, it's still cool how they went back in time to make the games like the old hot persuits!

Comment

I love the new Hot Pursuit. It's a blast to wreck exotics

Comment

it was the same deal with the first shift... but man that looks convincing.. Im gonna at least try it out for myself, probably download the "demo" lol.... they got the feeling of driving a GTR sort of right last time... I wonder if it'll be more accurate this time, with the skylines intricate 4wd system.

Comment

yeah i agree with you there bloke, the graphics look unreal! and the technology going into the game looks impressive, but to me it's not need for speed if it's on the track.

Comment

Just remember looks can be deceiving! Because it looks good from far, knowing ea sports it's prolly far from good! I refuse to buy their bullsshit anymore!
                  Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

re-watching it, there is one small thing I noticed, which inadvertently completely turned me off of NFS series for a LONG time a year back or so....
                    the lag, NFS I found (on pc anyways) has always had a little bit of a chop/delay issue, regardless of graphics settings, (high or low) or performance of computer, its just laggy sometimes!!!! and you can see it in that video where the black and white car is making a wide turn on the track, its like choppy!!! ugh...

I dunno, I'll buy it, but I may end up selling it pretty quick afterwards lol.

Comment

And it probably has the typical **** EA games sound track too haha

Comment

Originally posted by MattRose View Post
                        And it probably has the typical **** EA games sound track too haha
                        I've always turned music off in racing games, it drives me nuts

Comment

Working...
                        X