Best Kijiji Ad EVER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Kijiji Ad EVER!

So, found this today. It is the greatest ad I have ever personally read. See for yourselves!

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ268172820

And just in case it gets removed, I'll C&P it:

OK, let me start off by saying this Impreza is only available for purchase by the manliest of men (or women). My friend, if it was possible for a vehicle to sprout chest hair and a five o'clock shadow, this Subaru would look like Tom Selleck. It is just that manly.

It was never intended to drive to the mall so you can pick up that adorable shirt at Abercrombie & Fitch that you had your eye on. It wasn't meant to transport you to yoga class or Bed Bath and Beyond. No, that's what your Prius is for. If that's the kind of car you're looking for, then just do us all a favor and stop reading right now. This car has been to hell and back, twice, and has the scars to prove it. So if you can't handle being seen behind the wheel of this biblical, fire breathing, dragon slaying, nazi killing hero because it has a few purle hearts, move on.

This wagon was engineered by 3rd degree ninja pirate super-warriors in the highest mountains of Japan to serve the needs of the man that cheats death on a daily basis. They didn't even consider superfluous nancy boy amenities like navigation systems (real men don't get lost), heated leather seats (a real man doesn't let anything warm his butt), or On Star (real men don't even know what On Star is).

No, this brute comes with the things us testosterone-fueled super action junkies need. It has a 137 HP engine to outrun the cops and a 5 speed tranmission so you know grandma wont be taking off with it when your not looking. It's saved my bacon more than once. It's got special blood/gore resistant upholstery. It even has a first-aid kit in the back. You know what the first aid kit has in it? A pint of whiskey, a stitch-your-own-wound kit and a hunk of leather to bite down on when you're operating on yourself.

My price on this bad boy is an incredibly low $2500 but I'll entertain reasonable offers. And by reasonable, I mean don't walk up and tell me you'll give me $500 for it. That's liable to earn you a Burmese-roundhouse-sphincter-kick with a follow up three fingered eye-jab. Would it hurt? Hell yeah. Let's just say you won't be the prettiest guy at the Coldplay concert anymore.

There's only 183 000 km's on this all-wheel drive hellcat from Planet Kickass. Trust me, it will outlive you and the offspring that will carry your name. It will live on as a monument to your machismo.

Now, go look in the mirror and tell me what you see. If it's a rugged, no holds barred, super brute he-man macho Chuck Norris stunt double, then reply to this ad. I might be out hang-gliding or BASE jumping or just chilling with my lady, but leave a message and I'll get back to you. And when I do, we'll talk about a price over a nice glass of Schmidt while we listen to Johnny Cash.

To sweeten the deal a little, I'll throw in a second set of 17" summer rims so you can impress all your friend with their honda civics. This car has no problems what so ever. It passed its last e-test and safety with flying colours but is being sold as-is.

God bless
    Originally posted by kengeroo
    that's what I thought when I opened the package..
    ...don't drink and ebay
    '03 Ford Mustang

hahaha My friend was reading this out to me today from his iphone. I cant believe he wrote all that just for 2500obo. Super funny tho
    Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Oh my god. This ad ******* rocks my world.
      1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R Sold

1991 Gts-T Sold

1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R What did i get myself into again...

Comment

Haha, I seen this same thing for a ford ad before, its just been changed a bit.
        BNR32- Sold
        1998 Evolution V

Comment

Originally posted by quadracer111 View Post
          Haha, I seen this same thing for a ford ad before, its just been changed a bit.
          First time I read it, it was for a toyota 4runner I think
          Looking for cheap parts? supguyex (Jon) is parting out his car. Good prices, good guy.

Comment

lol it has 21000 hits..

Comment

Ha this is my winter csar but mines red, Auto and actually a sporty model. If this was in Alberta I would buy it.
              Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

Hahahaha thats beautiful, I wish i had manly chest hair so I can buy that fire breathing brute XD
                I drive a Honda...

Comment

I dunno man, the Kijiji ad that had a guy selling his GTR to get his 3rd nut removed is hard to beat.
                  1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

Nice ad, and awesome price for what it is.
                    RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
                    http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
                    1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

This was definitely my favorite part of the ad:

My price on this bad boy is an incredibly low $2500 but I'll entertain reasonable offers. And by reasonable, I mean don't walk up and tell me you'll give me $500 for it. That's liable to earn you a Burmese-roundhouse-sphincter-kick with a follow up three fingered eye-jab. Would it hurt? Hell yeah. Let's just say you won't be the prettiest guy at the Coldplay concert anymore.

I couldn't stop laughing after this. Thank you very much for the humor, I needed this today
                      Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

LOL, that guy would makes millions if he was in sales

Comment

I've seen this all over CL. Generally it shows up as a "Ninja Hauler."
                          Last edited by Snow; 04-05-2011, 02:25 AM.
                          DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Working...
                          X