No announcement yet.

anyone having issues with GTRC mobile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone having issues with GTRC mobile?

I'm on a blackberry bold 9700 and have been since the newest gtrc update, when it first changed over gtrc had a sick mobile setup that was easy to read and use. Now, its gone back to being like a regular webpage with font so microscopic and everything taking forever to navigate....anyone here having this too?
    Victory is on the horizon..

I'm getting the same as you. Same phone. Loads decently. Not blazingly fast by any means, but not mad slow to the point of jumping on my phone either :P
    Originally posted by kengeroo
    that's what I thought when I opened the package..
    ...don't drink and ebay
    '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

I wish I had a screen shot. Like before, it would be perfectly fitted to my phone, without all the images, you know like a really clean mobile version. Now it displays the regular homepage and forum main nav page like it is on my laptop and all of these imgs overlap and I cant read jack!!!11!one!
      Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Just take a break from GTRC... If you can't check it for a few hours is it seriously going to kill you?

So many more things in this world.

But to answer your question, I'm using a Samsung Galaxy on Android and it looks like pure sex the few times I have gone on to send PM's about my car...
        DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Working...
        X