Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 million dirty south dollars worth of car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 million dirty south dollars worth of car.

humans are actually idiots.
    Rapper Birdman (Bryan Williams), also co-founder of Cash Money Records, has apparently spent $8,000,000 on the 700-hp Maybach Exelero.The above pic was taken and tweeted by Birdman on his Twitter account along with the $8 million claim a couple of weeks after he was quoted with saying “They got this new Maybach that I want that costs $8 million, I gotta have it.”Birdman, while not as well-known in the public as Jay-Z, Diddy and Dr.Dre, has a net worth estimated to be $100 million, and owns several other expensive exotics such as Maybach’s Landaulet and Bugatti’s Veyron.
    Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

if i had 8million dollars ... Id buy 575539 McDoubles with no pickles...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM no pickle!

Comment

Dear god that's an ugly car... Why would you spend eight MILLION dollars on that thing...? Oh the things I could do with 8 mil...
      Originally posted by kengeroo
      that's what I thought when I opened the package..
      ...don't drink and ebay
      '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

like buy 575539 McDoubles with no pickles

Comment

^ you must love those things man!

I would retire and build a little shop to fart around in. IMO that maybach was a waste of money but then again it's just showing he's got money to blow
          Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

All that money has gone to his head, I hate that guy, he isn't even a good rapper. He needs a shot to the head.
            NEPTUNE OPTIMUS MAXIMUS

Comment

He's got so much money to blow, who cares if he blew more money than any of us will ever have on some dumb car. If I had 100 million bucks, I'd blow 10 million on cars for sure. Not that one cuz its kinda ugly, but other stuff
              I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

Originally posted by trickey1991 View Post
                like buy 575539 McDoubles with no pickles
                Dude, you love McD's far too much lol. Someone needs to introduce you to Wendy's. Or A&W. Or something healthy lol.
                Originally posted by kengeroo
                that's what I thought when I opened the package..
                ...don't drink and ebay
                '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

McDonalds FTW!! ahahah i dont even eat there that much..like 1 time every 3 weeks..im just fat so its fannny

Comment

If I had lotsa money I would quit whatever I was doing and go buy myself a seat on a LeMans team. Don't tell me you wouldn't do the same

TROL

Comment

BRRRRRRRRRRR what happened to that boy?
                      Originally posted by Paradis
                      ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
                        And why do you say that?

Rich folks have spent more money on dumber things.

Whatever floats your boat..
                        03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

Personal preference really. I wouldn't buy that car but would I spend 8% of my net worth on anything I really really wanted? If you have $100k in the bank and spent $8000 on your Skyline you spent the same amount of your net worth on a car you really wanted too... And lets face it, very few of us have a net worth of that. If you have a net worth of $50k you're more financially irresponsible than him (in this situation).

Just sayin'.

I do see your point though... The car is ugly and I can think of better things to do with 8 mil.
                          DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Originally posted by QuietChaos View Post
                            And why do you say that?

Rich folks have spent more money on dumber things.
                            My point exactly.

Sent from my HTC Magic using Tapatalk
                            Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Yeah I was comenting on the amout paid not so much the logistics. How many insanely large natural disasters owned humanity,8 mil is a lot of food and housing
                              Originally posted by Snow View Post
                              Personal preference really. I wouldn't buy that car but would I spend 8% of my net worth on anything I really really wanted? If you have $100k in the bank and spent $8000 on your Skyline you spent the same amount of your net worth on a car you really wanted too... And lets face it, very few of us have a net worth of that. If you have a net worth of $50k you're more financially irresponsible than him (in this situation).

Just sayin'.

I do see your point though... The car is ugly and I can think of better things to do with 8 mil.

Sent from my HTC Magic using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X