alternative fuel for our cars very cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alternative fuel for our cars very cheap

Get the latest news and updates from the world of India business & markets on NDTV Profit. Our group of expert editors will bring to you in-depth stories, market insights and a lot more on the booming India markets and the Indian business world

sounds too good to be true

Interesting indeed. Probably at some point becomes unfeasible for mass market though, either the production capacity, or generating the hydrogen or something.
    1995 R33 GTR Vspec - Sold
    2004 Dodge SRT-4 Stage 3R - Sold
    2013 Subaru WRX STI - Where is the power? - Daily

Comment

you can separate the oxygen and hydrogen by an electronic process as far as i know. Which would mean as long as there is water and copper for electrodes there can be hydrogen

Comment

I've always said that the only real solution would be to run cars on hydrogen. Unfortunatly only 1% of the earths water is fresh, so if you wanted this to be sustainable you'd have to learn how to run a car on salt water (from the oceans) as their is an abundance of it. However corrosion would than be the biggest issue.

I don't think it sounds too good to be true, look at oil. They make completely synthetic oil...why couldn't they do it to gas too?
        Originally posted by Paradis
        ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

Hah, you beat me to it, Cortexx! I posted this on my Facebook and got quite a favourable reaction so far! Figured I'd post it here too :P
          Originally posted by kengeroo
          that's what I thought when I opened the package..
          ...don't drink and ebay
          '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

ya and where will the energy that converted the water to hydrogen come from?

Comment

... cheap chinese labour is the ultimate way....
              yes i'm chinese i'm allowed to say that...
              PUSH CHILDREN PUSH!
              ----------------------------------------------
              widebody rb25 r32
              Built by Fraser Valley Imports not Bought
              We aren't just Importers, We are Owners
              ----------------------------------------------
              friends of:
              genetic tuning!!!

Originally posted by Muss
              Now why would two best friends fight? I'd say they'd just make a cookie pie, tell each other bed time stories and have a sleepover.

Comment

Originally posted by supguyex View Post
                ... cheap chinese labour is the ultimate way....
                yes i'm chinese i'm allowed to say that...
                PUSH CHILDREN PUSH!
                ya and the energy to support their lives are gonna come from burning what?

(oil)

Comment

solar cell / hydro electric energy (england has an abundance of fast flowing rivers , i know , i've kayaked them) is a source of electricity that could be used to run the electrolysis process , this power source can also be used to distil sea water to obtain pure water. The salts and other by products from the sea water can be sold for other uses.

Comment

Burn **** .... who run bartertown ?

Originally posted by M13 View Post
                    ya and the energy to support their lives are gonna come from burning what?

(oil)

Comment

Originally posted by cortexx View Post
                      solar cell / hydro electric energy (england has an abundance of fast flowing rivers , i know , i've kayaked them) is a source of electricity that could be used to run the electrolysis process , this power source can also be used to distil sea water to obtain pure water. The salts and other by products from the sea water can be sold for other uses.
                      hydro's alright and doable for places that can support it. (such as QC, BC)

As for solar, hell no.

Comment

seeing as the middle east will not be able to sell it's oil anymore because it wont be needed , could fill the desert with solarfarms , plenty of sun in the desert

Comment

Working...
                        X