Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guy gets car stolen and finds it at a car meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aN4rk1 View Post
    2/2 = ALL...Minus JZ :P
    Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

I wonder...If the car was stolen 4 months ago, wouldnt he have been paid out by insurance? Meaning the insurance company owns the car and they choose what they want to do with it (option being selling back to original owner). From what I know, its 90 days before thefts are paid out.

Comment

Originally posted by Oakville View Post
        Sorry Sorry. Correction.

2/2 = ALL....Minus anyone on this forum that has a Honda
        1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

haha Im just kidding

Comment

I wonder...If the car was stolen 4 months ago, wouldnt he have been paid out by insurance? Meaning the insurance company owns the car and they choose what they want to do with it (option being selling back to original owner). From what I know, its 90 days before thefts are paid out.
            You raise a good point sir! That's curious...
            Originally posted by kengeroo
            that's what I thought when I opened the package..
            ...don't drink and ebay
            '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Originally posted by hozer View Post
              I feel you totally, but in a fight it's about having the pipe... Not using it. 10 man brawls dissipate quick when some one busts out pipe, pretty sure this is the affect they were shooting for
              That's a risky assumption. Maybe where you're from. Last guy who pulled out a weapon in a brawl I was at got beat down by the ten guys. Then again... I grew up in Surrey.
              DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

In Winnipeg if you don't bring a weapon your usually the odd man out...sad, but true, also why I stay away from fighting here.
                Originally posted by Paradis
                ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

being the broke ass person that many honda owners are he didnt have theft insurance on the car so insurance never cared. he just filed with the police and had to cross his fingers. as for the pipe no one was going to start smashing heads and killing people but think about it when someone has any weapon really no one will stand up to him and everyone will calm down and stop throwing punches through a window.
                  1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
                    being the broke ass person that many honda owners are he didnt have theft insurance on the car so insurance never cared. he just filed with the police and had to cross his fingers. as for the pipe no one was going to start smashing heads and killing people but think about it when someone has any weapon really no one will stand up to him and everyone will calm down and stop throwing punches through a window.
                    not always the case. often when someone brings a weapon to a fist fight, even though its used for intimidation, captain brotein decides hes tough sh*t and charges at you. That weapon is then used, and then youve got a bloody situation on your hands.

Comment

not always the case. often when someone brings a weapon to a fist fight, even though its used for intimidation, captain brotein decides hes tough sh*t and charges at you. That weapon is then used, and then youve got a bloody situation on your hands.
                      This is a fair point. I've seen it once when someone thought they were tough **** with a knife, the guy with the knife ended up getting stomped by 4-5 people, and then had the fun of wearing a wired jaw for awhile.

Comment

The escalation of fights can never be under estimated IMO, the idea of having a pipe or any sort of hand held weapon sounds good, but if you look at it a different way, you thought you were smart by bringing a pipe. next thing is someone thinks they're smarter by bringing a knife. someone even "smarter" decides to bring a fire arm and then everything just goes down hill from there and no going back. what starts off as an argument over who owns a 3000$ car (in this case) turns into ppl in emergency and couple funerals.... i know this is probably over the top but everything can go wrong real quick. im not the biggest fan of cops but when it was easily proved he still owned the car, it could have be dealt with alot better.
                        just my 2 cents tho... at least he still got his car back, no matter what car it is its not fun to lose something you own
                        Note: Turbos make torque and torque makes fun

Comment

now to take off that pink H....

Comment

The car is a pos anyway. Shoulda just torched it when he saw it.
                            GTRC-OG

Comment

Originally posted by Snow View Post
                              That's a risky assumption. Maybe where you're from. Last guy who pulled out a weapon in a brawl I was at got beat down by the ten guys. Then again... I grew up in Surrey.
                              I agree ussually here in toronto if someone pulls a pipe someone else pulls a gun, im just sayin :P
                              Last edited by Neal; 05-27-2011, 03:46 PM.
                              Team TBA sponsored by YOKOHAMA: YOKOHAMA, Feast AE/RS, Titoboy Approved, Importfest, NextMOD, DSPEED.

http://www.facebook.com/TitoboyApproved "like" us #doWhatULove

Comment

Toronto, the only place I have ever seen cabs that have lights on them and a sticker that reads "when flashing call 911" ... Gave me a good laugh

Comment

Working...
                                X