No announcement yet.

Custom Stamps from Canada Post :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how often would you say you get pulled over?
    Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Then dont come south west of toronto because you'll get pulled over and have your car towed to the pound and be told "bring your front plate with you to the pound put it where it should be and you'll be allowed to have your car back". Plus $180 fine PLUS the pound fee (cost me $150).

That will cost you more than 5 minutes on your way to go somewhere , and also bring even more negative attention to RHD drivers.

Driving on the roads is a privaledge not a right , if you think it's cool to be a hardass about it then buy a civic and divert the attention somewhere else.

Comment

I went to performance world at the international centre last year and saw a new challanger and camaro outside and ther plates were just stickers like the one the plate is made of minus the aluminum plate. stuck on the far far left of the bumper.
        1991 skyline GTR
        1969 corvette
        1989 cavalier Z24
        1991 skyline GTR
        1985 VW scirocco

Comment

Originally posted by m_melen View Post
          who the heck has a Canada Post app on their phone?
          I often have multiple packages in the mail and it's a lot easier to track with the app.
          Alex
          1991 Skyline GT-R
          2010 Ford Taurus SHO

Comment

Interesting solution to for a front license plate ...

Personally i'd rather mount the original plate on a bracket and offset it to one side for the sole purpose of allowing more air in through the intercooler.

I'ts a whole lot better than provoking the cops . I have to admit though when i was in my twenties I too was young, dumb and full of ... well you know that liquid only men make , used to bitch about the law on my back for speeding , reckless driving , noisy exhaust (on a v8 that at least sounded good) and playing chicken on Exmouth seafront that lost me my license for 12 months and shut down the entire road for the Sunday afternoon while the towing company removed our 2 wrecks from the road and the pieces that landed on the beach.

Ya know what happened ? I grew up , and ya know what ? life becomes alot more bearable when i started respecting the law. Infact life became even more rewarding in general !

If the law sayes to run the ministries front and rear license plate to be legal in ontario ill run the goddamned front and rear license plate that they give me.

If so many peckerheads didnt knowingly break this law then they'd probably drop the front plate in ontario anyways because it wouldn't be making them any revenue from fines !

Originally posted by dark_sky View Post
            I went to performance world at the international centre last year and saw a new challanger and camaro outside and ther plates were just stickers like the one the plate is made of minus the aluminum plate. stuck on the far far left of the bumper.

Comment

Originally posted by cortexx View Post
              Ya know what happened ? I grew up , and ya know what ? life becomes alot more bearable when i started respecting the law. Infact life became even more rewarding in general !
              BOOM BABY!! Hit it on the head there.
              When I first got my GT-R, I was to rip it everywhere. BOV going off left and right. Funny enough, I never got a ticket for speeding, just a gay exhaust noise only once. I still have "fun" in my GT-R from time to time, but who doesn't? Its a GT-R. The rest of the time you will find me no more then 5 above, not shifting over 3k, and just the windows down, music up, sunglases on and just crusing.

For the record, how I have my plate:
              1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

Or just get one of these!

Now back on topic....
                RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
                http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
                1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl @ RightDrive View Post
                  Or just get one of these!

Now back on topic....
                  Here's an idea; wire the motor solenoid actuation through the speaker signal of a police scanner.
                  1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

Hi:
                    I collect stamps and would love 2 copies of your stamp. I have made stamps of my Datsun 510 rally cars and can send you a couple in return. I am new so it may take me a while to figure things out. Send to Rallyman, PO Box 333, Candle Lake, SK S0J 3E0. Enjoy and thanks. Murray Munsie

Comment

Those are bad ass
                      Is there a minimum you have to do?
                      I'd frame it, love the idea
                      R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
                      Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

Hi
                        The minimum is a keepsake sheet of 21 for about $ 28.00. If you buy one get 2 and will buy one from you for all the collectors I know OK
                        Cheers
                        Murray

Comment

Working...
                        X