Pajero off roading - nsfw language

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pajero off roading - nsfw language

One of our customers took his stock Pajero off roading with some of his friends lifted SUV`s. Needless to say it held its own quite well. Long live the SUV with the most successful campaign ever at the Dakar Rally!

He said the Pajero performed flawlessly and that he had a blast.

Last edited by Matty; 05-24-2011, 01:25 PM.

wow that looks like fun lol
    1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Must be. Something ide like to try one day.

Comment

I honestly don't get the point of bogging/ going through mud with lifted trucks...haha I personally hate the feeling of "oh ****, I'm gonna get stuck" so to continuously do it over and over again would make me go bald.

But to each their own. RHD ftw!
        Originally posted by Paradis
        ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

haha its not everyones cup of tea. I see the fun in it though. Ive been off roading with some buddies but nothing like this.

Comment

epic!!!

most guys would have to mod their cars to some extent to pull that off.

Comment

if you been mud bogging before you know how much fun it is. try is once and your hooked.
              Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
              http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

What a good looking truck!

/shamelesss plug
                You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Comment

That guys nuts! talk about getting your feet wet!

lol you made teh internets steve!
                  Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

I Built a 1 ton blazer about 10 years ago , took my wife and kids off roading in it and was some of the most fun we've ever had.

I was runing 38.5 superswamper tires with a 6 inch lift and 3/4 - 1 ton axles , we used to park it in the grand river that flows through brantford and go fishing out of the back like a boat

The best moment was when we were fishing in the river , a guy in a sidekick came down to the water and tried to cross the river where we were fishing because all he could see was our truck from the rocker panels up . His sidekick stalled and hydrolocked when 4 feet of water swept over his hood , alot deeper than he relalised ..

Here is our truck :-

http://www.bc4x4.com/album/albumphoto.cfm?id=62

this was the one vehicle I regretted selling !

Comment

Off roading is contagious. It's crazy amounts of fun. You look back at some of the stuff you make it through and you feel a little sense of accomplishment. It's a challenge.

On top of that, off roading can take you to some of the most spectacular spots. You find youself at a lake in the middle of the woods like those you see in Molson Canadian commercials, where nothing but lifted trucks/atv's/dirt bikes can get to. I have gone amazing places in rigs/on dirt bikes.
                      DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Love it!

I'll have to take a vid next time I launch my 20' boat.....from the beach.....off a high roller trailer.....with my Paj.
                        Gotta have good door seals....lol.

These trucks are friggin amazing.

Rick
                        Last edited by RixR32; 05-29-2011, 11:31 AM.
                        '89 GTST - SOLD
                        '92 GTR
                        '94 Mitsubishi Pajero 2.8TD LWB
                        '12 Mazda3 Sport Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by cortexx View Post
                          I was runing 38.5 superswamper tires with a 6 inch lift and 3/4 - 1 ton axles , we used to park it in the grand river that flows through brantford and go fishing out of the back like a boat

Here is our truck :-

http://www.bc4x4.com/album/albumphoto.cfm?id=62

this was the one vehicle I regretted selling !
                          Thats bad ass!

wheenin is a ton of fun.
                          ALLEN PETERSEN
                          Number (604) 961-2449
                          4XTOYS/ Lower Mainland Skyline Service and aftermarket RB parts.
                          RB30`s for sale!

Comment

Working...
                          X