Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions on M.Y. Racing (Maruyichi Auto)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on M.Y. Racing (Maruyichi Auto)

Buddy is looking to buy a vehicle from them...haven't dealt with them before. they're located in concord, ontario.

thanks.
    Victory is on the horizon..

I personally think they are overpriced.
    Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

They're a regular vendor at importfest and the subie/Honda guys use em. They're good for random jdm finds I suppose.

Comment

Thanks gents!

Comment

They used to sponsor GTRC, ask them to come back if you talk to them.

I have used them for jdm seats and other odds and ends and they were good guys. Bring cash and haggle.

Posted from my iPhone

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

Thanks John, will do!

Comment

I did that and the were a-holes. Well I didn't even want to haggle just getthe parts that they said they were going to supply

Comment

i thought they were on steels by york u ?
                Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Originally posted by cschepp View Post
                  I did that and the were a-holes. Well I didn't even want to haggle just getthe parts that they said they were going to supply
                  Haha, you are not intimidating enough

Posted from my iPhone

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

they're decent, used them a couple of times for odd and end parts as they had them in stock... but then my body shop "velocity" is tight with them so thats probably why :P
                    Team TBA sponsored by YOKOHAMA: YOKOHAMA, Feast AE/RS, Titoboy Approved, Importfest, NextMOD, DSPEED.

http://www.facebook.com/TitoboyApproved "like" us #doWhatULove

Comment

Originally posted by JZ View Post
                      Haha, you are not intimidating enough

Posted from my iPhone
                      In the long run a business is something they need to try and make money at. If they want to to have a higher gp(gross profit) it won't fair well for them. In reality of the business world everything is about volume! You sell more and at a smaller margin customers will refer you to other people when the pricing is reasonable. The other half of it is customer service(which they don't have). I think this is why rightdrive is doing so well. Because they have all of the above and know what they are talking about. Not that when I call up they have to get a translator or find the only guy in the business that speaks English has gone home for the day. Rightdrive or Adam@feast ftw, anyone else=fail

Comment

Originally posted by cschepp View Post
                        IIn reality of the business world everything is about volume! You sell more and at a smaller margin customers will refer you to other people when the pricing is reasonable.
                        what about apple? ever see what the margins are on an ipad or iphone or ipod or mac? i would like to think they are a prime example of a company on top of its game at the moment... just sayin :P hehehe

but yes totally agree with you thumbs up for RightDrive and Adam@Feast
                        Team TBA sponsored by YOKOHAMA: YOKOHAMA, Feast AE/RS, Titoboy Approved, Importfest, NextMOD, DSPEED.

Comment

Not many people can accomplish this feet. Many people don't buy into they're over pitch. In the long run apple is good because they are usually ahead of the competition and that's what sets them apart from blackberry and other competitors. If people were smart they would lower they're margins and increase volume. I didn't go to school for it but my business skills are not lacking by any means. If possible I will finish a course this year and pursue something that will actually make me some decent cake

Comment

oh i dont doubt your business skills. i was merely suggesting not everything is black and white. Margins is a tricky thing, if you study finance margins is a key indicator defining if your company has barriers from competitors entering your field. when margins drop investors get weary as it means your product or service is giving signs of becoming a commodity versus a unique product/service that is differentiated from its peers.

Comment

Originally posted by neal View Post
                              oh i dont doubt your business skills. I was merely suggesting not everything is black and white. Margins is a tricky thing, if you study finance margins is a key indicator defining if your company has barriers from competitors entering your field. When margins drop investors get weary as it means your product or service is giving signs of becoming a commodity versus a unique product/service that is differentiated from its peers.
                              10/10
                              Last edited by Wrath; 07-27-2011, 10:01 AM.
                              89 Nissan Skyline GTS-T (Sold)
                              98 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT (Sold)
                              2013 Toyota Venza V6 AWD Touring
                              1976 Datsun 280Z

Comment

Working...
                              X