Anyone Good With CAD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Good With CAD?

Wondering if anyone on here is proficient in CAD/FEA using, ideally, Solidworks.
    I have some very basic part/assembly modelling to be done and tested and honestly don't have the time right now to teach myself Solidworks.

Basically looking to determine minimum material thickness for some brackets I need to build.

I can pay for your time. GTA is ideal so we can sit down and go over 2D drawings I've done.

PM me.

Thanks for looking.
    Race. Win. Live.

haaaa i could have done it...
    sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

Do you mean auto cad? I remember working on this a few years ago in school. I got over 100% on y exam! I don't remember much anymore though. I haven't touched that stuffing atleast 7 years
      Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

he needs 3D cad services
        CATIA - SOLIDWORKS - INVENTOR etc etc
        sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

I'm pretty good with playdough...?

TROL

Comment

shouldnt be hard to find someone
            good luck
            Last edited by doc; 08-15-2011, 01:23 PM.

Comment

I'm proficient in SW but haven't started on the testing part. Lol. So you can only see the 3D model and not test it. I think you should go to a local college or university and ask some of the engineering students if they want to earn a buck.

Comment

Originally posted by cschepp View Post
                Do you mean auto cad? I remember working on this a few years ago in school. I got over 100% on y exam! I don't remember much anymore though. I haven't touched that stuffing atleast 7 years
                I was just thinking the same thing...you don't use it you loose it. good luck!!!!
                B.U.S (big undercover skyline)

Comment

I can do this

Comment

Hey I'm a draftsman at a machine shop. I have inventor and autocad mechanical. Pm me for more information on what you need drawn.

Comment

Wow, I should really subscribe to threads I start!

Thanks for the help everyone, I have to draw up some 2D drawings and then I'll shoot them off to anyone who offered to help. If you've used CAD software for more than 5 mins you are going to look at the part and laugh at how simple it is! I really need to learn this stuff.

Thanks again for all of the help guys!
                      Race. Win. Live.

Comment

Working...
                      X