Ferrari Enzo crash video from Targa Newfoundland 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari Enzo crash video from Targa Newfoundland 2011

Enzo from Calgary bites it at Targa Newfoundland and Autoblog Canada broke the video to the public.

Wow, thats hard to watch!
    I love his comment "It's just a car"...
    RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
    http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
    1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

"its okay, ill get an FXX"

...hes probably only half joking.

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl @ RightDrive View Post
        I love his comment "It's just a car"...
        thats good that he sees it as that! The only sad thing to losing a car to collision or theft is the man hours put into it, or one-off parts or jobs. insurance cant cover that.
        Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

It's no big deal cause he can get 50 more.
          Polish Power

Comment

Well I guess this car won't be showing up to Race the Base next year lol. I've seen this car in the flesh: twin turbo enzo running 800 hp I think it was? kind of surreal this is how it met its demise. That's O.K., he still has the one and only Maserati MC12 in Canada in his garage God knows what else.

Comment

Looks like the same guy who was doing top speed runs on the highway and got arrested for it afterwards.

Comment

Hum, anyone know how much someone would have to paid to get this car either from the insurance or if he would part with it ?

Doesn't look damage, and carbon fiber shouldn't start rusting anytime soon. How would you think ENZO FERRARI would feel about a car berring his name with a 350 in it. LOL

But seriously, sucks to see such a nice car in the ocean.

At least no one got hurt.
                14 VW Jetta TDI
                05 Sentra SpecV - winter beater -
                95 240sx (RB25DET powered)
                95 240sx ( powered)
                89 GTR - Money Pit -

Comment

Shouldn't be a total loss, expensive repair bill tho!

Drain and cycle a few gallons of oil in the drive train, replace any damaged suspension, and body panels, she'll be good to go.
                  Originally posted by Snow
                  Sure a condom holds water but you don't see me drinking from one.

Comment

Well as a former Targa competitor, there is no insurance, so they really won't know anything about it. But I would say there is some mega engine damage, all aluminum engine, at racing temp..... Then totally submerged and flooded with 0 degree salt water....... if he is lucky the motor isn't cracked or split.... But I would say the salt crystallizing to the cylinder walls while the pistons were moving would have done her in. When the woman called me and said she watch a pretty yellow car fly into the ocean I could have cried.... LOL. This rotation on the Rig has to be the worst..... I never even got to see one car.... Brutal......

Comment

Working...
                    X