Anyone knows anything about honda??? pls help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone knows anything about honda??? pls help

hey guys sorry to drop the "H" word in this forum but i just wanted to ask a few questions..
    so yah. i got a hold of a 98 civic 2 door, not sure what model it is yet..

i seen it and there was no rust, it drives great but it has 350k on it..lol
    anyone know how much these go for? it was owned by an old couple that cant drive anymore, so i know it wasnt abused..but yeah, whats the ball park price range for these?? i was think 1200-1500.or is that too much? i tried looking around auto trader kijiji, but the cars posted, the most has 250k on it and they goin for around 2500-3000...

whats a fair price for it?? i can get pics as soon as i get off early enough to catch the sun out...

pls dont hate me for posting something like this..just asking for opinions. cheers

wrong sectio. but its an ek so depending on the model considering the high km id say anywhere from 2000-3500 even 2k is prob too low
    1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

honda......
      OK $2000+ is fair for no rust. They have excellent resale. I use a 97 as my winter beater. stock engine can go to 600k as long as there are no mods. throw in a JDM 1.5 vtec for $400 and your laughing.

put a big MY OTHER CAR IS A SKYLINE sticker on it.

seriously rust proof it!!
      1993 GTR
      1992 GTS-T Type - M (Sold)

Comment

Lol u guys are funny.. Thx for the quick reply. Im gona pick it up then and just sell it right away for cheap.. Below 2k. I dont have parking for it. I just didnt want to over price it thays why i asked for opinions... I was also thinking of keeping it if i can drop a new engine in it... But yeah... Watever i will just sell it. Thx guys.

Comment

I've seen you around on Jdmrides.ca before, wouldn't that have been a much more appropriate forum to ask?

But I agree with above, rust free, all factory, EK's should go for $2000 min.
          1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

i just got a 99 si 2 door cupe. its a nice car for winter. i put 600km on 45 L

Comment

I agree mkiv. But the truth is i cant remeber my password. And i dont remember what email i used. Plus gtrc people are more friendly. Hehe. Yeah i just checked the car again and it has cracks on the winshield. I wonder how much that would drop the price

Comment

Moved - GL with car!
                sigpic
                The Beaumont Connection

Comment

It's a series 1 ek
                  The 99-00 is the desired car due to the front end / headlights
                  It also had 350 km
                  It's ideal for a motor swap of some sorts, either reliability with a D series motor or a bit of performance with a B series motor. You were pretty accurate in the 1200-1500 range. 1800 max IMO
                  R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
                  Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

Fack dude, 350k? That's high mileage even for a Honda (not saying it won't go longer, it just might not). I don't know Canuck prices but down in the USA you wouldn't get more than $1100 for it.
                    I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

I'd say though because of vehicle history and condition $2000 IS possible with some good ol patience.
                      1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Working...
                      X