Originally posted by MKIV
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
rb20det S-10?
Collapse
X
-
Ya I'm getting a free ca18 so that was my choice lol. If going solid mount I wouldn't do a aluminum block like a sr20... Good way to break ****. Altogether with truck I'm looking at 2500 and that's with getting the head fixed, but engine is free so ur budget may be higher. And ya a toyota or hard body are the way to go. Suspension drops are far easier then on the ranger im doing, gotta buy dropped links and c channel the frame and such
Comment
-
Nope i was thinking D15B1 non-vtec. VTEC messes with the rev range too much and it ruins the 70 horsepower and 73 torque that the engine produces. God I miss my old civic.Originally posted by MKIV View PostWhy didn't I think of that :O
Vtec!!!
Double track drift, yo.
http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/meh.ro5228.gif
(o▫o sκylιnε o▫o)
Comment


Comment