Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any members in Japan?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Any members in Japan?

    Hello,
    I'll be in the Tokyo area for my first ever trip to Japan this February from the 19th to the 26th. I was hoping to do some serious car nerding, and was wondering if anyone could meet up. Or does anyone know of any meetings or shows or fun things to do during those days?
    Thanks.
    My Garage:
    1990 Nissan Skyline GTR Nismo Edition - Action Hotdog Go!
    2008 Audi RS4 - Hand Banana
    1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT- Dirty Winter Car
    1988 Toyota Supra Base - Trojan Judas Hairnet Battle Tree.

  • #2
    i dont know anyone but hope u have a blast ide love to go to japan. post some sweet jdm pics
    - Adam

    :
    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

    Comment


    • #3
      Daikoku Futo for sure, especially on a Saturday night. It's on the south west of Tokyo Bay, near the Bay bridge. Great place to catch some interesting machinery, here's a small piece about it:

      2012 Deep Pearl Blue Black Edition GT-R

      Some say my teeth glow in the dark...
      And that if you tune your radio to 88.4 FM you can actually hear my thoughts...

      All we know is, I'm called The Stig

      Comment


      • #4
        Oh I've had daikoku scoped out for a long time. Already have directions to their from my hotel. 6 hour walk according to google :O My hotel is apparently right across the street from the bandai Headquarters which is pretty neat.

        I've managed to find the top secret shop, and I think I'll try to find RWB as well
        Last edited by NerdJuice; 01-31-2012, 11:46 AM.
        My Garage:
        1990 Nissan Skyline GTR Nismo Edition - Action Hotdog Go!
        2008 Audi RS4 - Hand Banana
        1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT- Dirty Winter Car
        1988 Toyota Supra Base - Trojan Judas Hairnet Battle Tree.

        Comment


        • #5
          Shoot a PM to GTR-Guy, and head up to his Chalet in Nagano for some snowboarding!
          Sign up for GTRC Premium Membership and get 2 of the new GT-R Canada stickers!
          http://forums.gtrcanada.com/general-skyline-discussion/45662-gtrc-premium-membership.html#post437410

          Comment


          • #6
            oh man ive always wanted to go to japan, hopefullly if everything goes well i can go next january!

            post some pics if u end up going to some events!
            TOP SECRET- 85%
            91 accord exr - DD
            R32 GTR - summer car SOLD
            R33 GTST (sold)
            91 civic hb (swap motor) - sold

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by GTRC Admin View Post
              Shoot a PM to GTR-Guy, and head up to his Chalet in Nagano for some snowboarding!
              That would be fantastic, but I don't think my budget would really allow it. After flight and hotel I'm kinda strapped, being a college student and all.

              And yes, plenty of pictures I will post. Hopefully more cars than not.
              My Garage:
              1990 Nissan Skyline GTR Nismo Edition - Action Hotdog Go!
              2008 Audi RS4 - Hand Banana
              1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT- Dirty Winter Car
              1988 Toyota Supra Base - Trojan Judas Hairnet Battle Tree.

              Comment


              • #8
                I would love to meet another fellow Canadian in Japan, but I'm a bit far from Tokyo and business is pretty busy this month! I might not be able to go to Tokyo while you are in town! We'll see I guess!

                My cars:
                1996 BCNR33 GT-R
                1992 FD3S RX-7 Type-S

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GTR-guy View Post
                  I would love to meet another fellow Canadian in Japan, but I'm a bit far from Tokyo and business is pretty busy this month! I might not be able to go to Tokyo while you are in town! We'll see I guess!
                  That would be sweet, but if you can't no worries. Let me know if you're able. Maybe I could make a day trip to Nagano.
                  My Garage:
                  1990 Nissan Skyline GTR Nismo Edition - Action Hotdog Go!
                  2008 Audi RS4 - Hand Banana
                  1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT- Dirty Winter Car
                  1988 Toyota Supra Base - Trojan Judas Hairnet Battle Tree.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X